Hospira Employee Here

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2015 at 1:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are ONE PFIZER. Just like 3rd cousins.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, a bunch of inbred idiots!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes and no. We've dismantled companies that had lots of redundant operations. Hospital is pretty unique and very unlikely to be dismantled like other mergers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Pfizer: No one wants to work for such a dysfunctional and unethical company like Pfizer! Rescind your purchase and leave us alone to make money and improve patients' lives. We are not receptive to NYC bullying and your scumbag sales management team should go to jail. So F'Off Pfizer! Hospira Sales Force

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up and smell the coffee. You're toast!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's too bad so many mean and useless comments are throw around when a real question of concern is asked.

In my opinion Pfizer is like any other big company. They have their good and bad. If you will be able to be connected into a network of surviving Hospira management that thinks well of you, your future will likely be good. If you get placed with others who have their own network, you will need to break in or be on the outside. Same as any other company, no better no worse.

I would hang around for a package plus interview on the side. See what the new structure looks like. But I would not leave without the package unless a new offer was just too good to pass up. Good luck to you and all Hospira colleagues.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1) Try to get the package as soon as you can. 2) If you don't, then don't allow Pfizer to treat you like a repository of information; let them figure it out for themselves. 3) If they won't give you a package and you're unhappy with the treatment, then have Pfizer put you in their performance improvement by manager plan (PIMP), and then refuse the PIMP. 4) Accept the package, find employment elsewhere. 5) Enjoy life and buy yourself a new BMW with the extra money. Everybody wins!!! :)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in a Hospira facility driving a forklift. I was wondering about benefits and long term employment at Pfizer. Does Pfizer use public warehouses along with their own? My supervisor wont meet me for coffee before our shift starts anymore after doing it for last 15 years. I think hes not telling me something and is shying away when i ask him about it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you were right. So I guess I won't be getting the desk job I dreamed of for over decade.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My cleaning service stole my jewelry and now I'm losing my job. What will happen to my future adoption benefits? Me an the little woman want two more chop chops.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does anyone know the exact date the hospira DC's will shut down? rumor is it's in march.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we are so sick of being treated bad here. when I spear a skid of product, I hide it in middle of load. the hell with returns department. that's our attitude now.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No,No,No,! You must tag them and drop off to returns immediately. Big brother is watching via surveillance cameras hidden in Dc ceiling. Look close near ductwork. 15 cameras locations in each Dc.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

our managers brandon and tim said it would be in early second quarter of next year. we aren't sure and we are all in panic mode. we are doing little as possible and are deliberately sabatoging outgoing product.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what happened on the fleet dock last week ? was it related to the common dock incident a few weeks ago? why does the anerexic girl in returns with the husband who retired before he got fired get to do nothing all day while receiving and warehouse servicers hump all day? same story with the biker broad and dyke in office. we are sick and tired of abuse in our Dc

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any news on date of dc shutdowns march or april?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and life goes on like normal.unless you work in one of the main warehouses, then it's ruh-roh

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to understand,Pfizer is as much a cult as it is company. Go along with the brainwashing and bullshit and you are golden. Don't and you are banished, which is the best alternative. Get out.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

get out is not an option. going on break in a few minutes and our Dc is really messed up. I am tired of the crap with receiving and returns. my supervisor is a Nazi.