Hospira Employee Here

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2015 at 1:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is what if hear about Pfizer true, in terms of dismantlement of acquired Company's
    Iam a mover and shaker, so I'll sell my ass off What do ya need sold babe, I'm good like that

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I show you some tricks. Lets talk money here. You ain't got nobody like me there sizzle lips !
    I'll sell that shit like hot cakes you hear me

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we have an open territory in that shithole area of jersey city. probably perfect for you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen jerky, get your boss on here I'll talk to him. I'll Knock you and him silly.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it's true. After acquiring you, Pfizer will use their governance process as the learning process and ride your ass until you get fed-up and leave. Your plan should be to leave Pfizer with a package as early as possible and let them deal with their own buyer's remorse. In other words, fuck you Pfizer. Figure it out for yourself. Want more advice, ask any legacy whatever employee who ever left Pfizer. :D.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah, holding out for Newark. Pfizer's only vacancy. 99.99% of
    You will be eliminated.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only .01% worth keeping based on the valuation!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it most certainly is true, just ask former employees of past acquisitions, from Pharmacia, Warner Lambert, Wyeth, King...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer wants it's own spawn. Mindless, silly little children who cater lunches, giggle a lot, use the word "dude" a lot, backbite each other constantly, and use the expense account to pad their own pockets.
    They are a joke to their customers and a major reason physician access has all but disappeared.
    I worked there for almost five years, and had to quit and move on. It is a mind- numbing place to work. My advice is to take your severance and run. You'll have 6mos to a year before this deal is completed. Get your ducks in a row, secure all your data for your brag book/ cv, and start networking. Pfuck Pfizer before they Pfuck you!!!!!

I found that Pfizer reps are not a very hot commodity in the job market. Word has gotten out
    that they are relatively worthless re: sales, or much else.
    Good luck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been here 30+ years. To survive and maximize bonus, you need to excel at activity, not results. Activity is everything.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok bro. Selling drugs ain't the same as selling crack on the street corner. Go back into your hole and die!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's happened bro, your welfare run out?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No but Abbvie cut you off "Bro"

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please stop this. You're giving Hospira a bad name.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you give the human race a bad name. Hospira is high caliber

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard nothing but good things about them!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer welcomes you all with open arms

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're all going to be here a long, long time. No layoffs here !

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that is f*ckn funny!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At King we welcomed Alan Litwack, Sean Donevan, Lisa Malandro, Bimal Mahootra, and Allan Clicks and MSC GCMT NPT and EQ double Duh with open arms too. And then we sold them a boatload of opioid SHIT that those Pfizer idiots have yet to spin into gold. Hahahah!!!! LOL