Horrible horrible place to work

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Guest1516, Jan 11, 2016 at 2:27 AM.

1. Guest1516

Guest1516 new user

It seems Pps is a joke for a place of employment. People have their heads stuck so far up the a** that they can't seem to breathe. When I started working here it was a great place to work. They used to care about the patients but now it's about the numbers. It looks like we are losing our jobs but maybe it's the best thing that could happen because I'm honestly just sick of the way they treat people. They no longer care if everyone in the company does wrong as long as they can make money. There is a particular PCC in Redding that will not allow you to contact any of his doctors it seems very suspicious to me and all to familiar as to something that happened a few years ago. If you want some real advice run far away from here. They will pretend to care about you in the beginning but after so long they just don't. If Medicare still isn't investing Pps then they should be. Before any negative comments are made just so you know i haven't left Pps for my own personal reasons. But may be let go due to other reasons. Which at this point I don't even care. I use to love my job and now it takes everything in me to get up and go to work. Just some friendly advice most field reps aren't trained properly or just don't give a crap. We give patients oxygen even if they don't qualify. They still have so many patients that have passed away but the equipment is still active. Here lays the problem the reason the company has no money is because we don't bill for services that are given. I honestly hope someone in corporate reads this so then maybe they will finally hold the field reps accountable. Just to keep a patient they give them
    What they want. I have reported this to the compliance hotline but nothing was ever done because it's still going on. Good luck to you if you decide to work here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. They work us like dogs and pay a base of only 35K. Give me a break!