Horizon Vice President Arrested

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 15, 2016 at 8:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not only that - he was not known as friendly, productive or highly regarded- sad story.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The VP arrested obviously won't be here that long. They must have hired him nowing that and his options with better pharma companys were limited being hes arrested! Horizon has a sketchy reputation god we all know that.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From another post: Is it ironic or coincidental that a new VP gets arrested while former VP Todd Smith has escaped prosecution for this long? They got the Insys guy for the obvious. If they look a little deeper, they'll find Smith behind so much thievery in other companies and with independent pharmacies that it will keep them occupied for years!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm confused. Did Horizon not know the Insys V.P. had been arrested when they hired him??? or did they find out after they hired him and then fired him??? none if this makes any sense and just wondering if this info is accurate.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who cares no go out and sell! You moron, stooge, go sell!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may not care, but I do and this doesn't affect my ability to go sell. I just want to know what kind of a company I'm working for.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do we or not have a VP working for us who was arrested for very, very serious crimes? !!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hes here. I read no other reputable co would take him.Congradulations Horizon! but he won't last the year hes got to go do his time in jail.we will probablly take him back too when he gets out of jail.convicted felon at Horizon -no problem!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well he's not showing up in outlook - so I question your information.