Home Office Incompetence

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Apr 18, 2016 at 5:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you ever been with a company like this that just can't get their act together after all these years? It's not like this is a some startup co. WE ARE LUNDBECK. Everything is a challenge here. They are clueless on how to effectively launch products, couldn't make a good deal with other companies if their lives depended on it, anything the home office tries to do always gets screwed up, deadlines are rarely met (still waiting for my IC report), and they still pay bonuses on a trimester schedule so I can make less money less frequently. I'm a f***kin idiot for staying here. But summers coming anyway.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A bigger concern is that my 401k contribution hasn't shown up in my Vanguard account at the end of business today the 18th.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now wait just a minute bucko! We have the ultimate weapon....PATIENT PROFILES! Who needs a bonus when you have....wait for it....PATIENT PROFILES!! I bet you are one of those reps that has the "perception" that we have piss poor managed care coverage too! For shame! Also, there you go complaining about your bonus! How much do you think meetings cost?? THERE is where your bonus went! You should thank us for setting us those wonderful, useful meetings where we discuss, yep you guessed it, PATIENT PROFILES! Be thankful for all we have given you!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe the first "benefit" of merging HR and finance.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WE ARE LUNDBECK! That is hilarious. You are a flash in the pan bullsh*t nothing cluster f*ck. Silly little company. Run for your lives....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No IC info again this morning. We better get paid this fri.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who cares about the IC report. You get what they choose to give you. We get screwed all the time.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny! Well done!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just find it absurd that PA would merge HR and finance under JH. According to LinkedIn, she has ZERO HR experience and has only worked to reduce expenses, salaries, bonuses, benefits and perks. This is another example of Lundbeck taking the low road and screwing us. Along with the incompetant IC team, say bye-bye to any bonuses.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol impompetant??? or secretly genius?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever you are, you are awesome! Hilarious. Thanks for the laugh today!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again Lundy blows a chance to do the right thing for the salespeople and we only get a training bonus for Onfi and Northera even if your territory exceeded quota. Here's their explanation: "we have been engaged in a dialogue with our Incentive Compensation, Compliance, and HR teams to make sure that our T1 IC program is as fair and consistent as possible while also being totally compliant with legal standards and regulations". COMPLIANCE? LEGAL STANDARDS? I don't understand why they paralyze themselves with these decisions. What is it you don't understand? JUST PAY YOUR PEOPLE AND WE MIGHT STOP LOOKING FOR NEW JOBS!! Instead of paying us $$$, we get to chose fabulous gifts including Bikes and Selfie cameras, etc. Gifts don't pay my bills!!!!! And obviously neither does Lundy!!! Goodbye.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why get yourself all worked up. They don't care. Lundbeck is just the Danish word for cheap. Look it up.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get it. You expect to be paid for work you didn't do. I bet you would expect to get paid at 100% if you were new to selling northera, but only hit 50% to goal during the training period. Since you are new to Onfi (or sold it a while ago), you expect to get paid out for actual performance because the territory (your Everest counterpart, actually) performed over %100. You should leave.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will admitt, this is definitely hilarious, but at the same time, they actually believe that a "patient profile" (something docs see every single day!) will actually have a positive impact on sales! Lundbeck has changed, for the worse. They are lost as to what to do. They can't influence Takeda/Otsuka so they come up with silly things to make it appear they are doing something. It doesn't matter if it works or not, as long as it is something.

Change is coming. Bet on it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really folks, if the head of HR is shown the door, who can think the rest of us are safe.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the best Cafepharma post EVER!! Thank you for the laugh! All true! Sad but true.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so confused as to how she is going to head up HR and Finance? We were voted #1 by patients as a company- yet the people that are the face of the company and conduct all the walks, patient interactions, customer interactions are getting UNDERPAID and treated poorly. We now have NO ONE to talk to about this- I guess its easier to fire the head of HR versus having to deal with the HR issues!

We have JA, JH and PA playing violins on the deck of this sinking ship.
    Im staying home today to get my resume updated and call a couple recruiters.