Holy Smoley!!!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2014 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One man can't do it all himself. Maybe we need to look just a little bit deeper at our 'leaders'....

LB?
    EM?
    TJ?
    CD?

They are challenged but have to come up with answers...

Not always the obvious one that is the cause.

2. You could hear a pin drop today after douche-wad CD had his town hall. Not one question. Everyone was checked out. He is even more slimy than Dave and so Dave is happy to have him do his dirty work. What a ho. You will get yours eventually you scum bag.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was at that town hall. The atmosphere was as flat as a pancake.

Nothing on the phone operator? - No
    Sure? - Yes
    Oh well great call then!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boo hoo you pussies. Now you have to get a job and work for real, just like everyone else. The country club is closing.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are Smoleys hand selected elite force. They will suck whatever he tells them to and back up his lies about all his improvements so they all look good to Pascal. The little French turd is sitting happy in his billion dollar castle in Cambridge. Sure doesn't look like a man who is worried about patent expirations. They still have a steady stream of employees they can cut to make up the losses. Walk the walk during tough times, Pascal. You are cutting livelihoods without batting an eye, but would you take a hit just once and decline your bonus? This company is run by pigs.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former AZ IT here. Sorry to hear more layoffs are coming. I remember when I left, how cold and emotionless the company was. I had been there over 10 years, and they showed me the door with all the compassion they muster for the grottos pizza guy. It made me feel a deep level of pity for those left behind, knowing they would keep getting lied to, used, abused, and eventuallu tossed out with the trash. The "leaders" (and I use that as a title only, there is no leadership in AZ IT) care only about themselves and will gladly throw you under the bus if it gets them their next bonus check. They should all be deeply ashamed of themselves, casually destroying their peoples livlihoods and throwing familys into chaos so they can go buy another boat or vacation home.

If you are amoung the affected, stay positive. The job market is healthy and if you put in the effort you will land fine.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee thanks for the pep talk. Idiot. Now go back to your domino delivery job. How dare you tell us how you felt. You are a strange person reading and posting on this site. Move along a$$hole.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My, aren't you a little internet tough guy. Come back and read this when you are either sent packing or stay and end up with 10 peoples workloads.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sir, are a genuine labia majora.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

be gone tranny. Go and use the right restroom.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll have to wait for you to finish cleaning it. Janitorial Services are all you will be qualified for when AZ finally culls the rest of the worthless IT dept

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke. Just give me the fat severance and I will be on my way. IT jobs are abundant right now thank goodness.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what the French Fuck gets paid the big bucks to do! Don't be mad with him. He is just looking out for #1. i would throw your lazy ALL DAY LIE under the bus to save my lazy ALL DAY LIE ass too!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone WTF this bell end is talking about? You sir, are a labia minora.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You'll never guess who I bumped into the other day...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was it that jaggoff CIO that spent $210 million on Emerald?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Dave, it wasn't him. Not the millionaire who's probably laughing at you right now. It was his sidekick...... You know the one..... Maybe you don't actually as they went before you came along and turned things around to save us.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did we really spend that much on Emerald? Has there been a biggest waste of money in IT than that?