Holy Smoley!!!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2014 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its' awfully quiet

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shhhhh... We are sleeping

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say what you want dudes, this is a sign that the corner has been turned with IT in this organization. Let's say amen to that, and put this stream to bed now....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, it is a sign that people are too defeated to even complain.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And that is the truth!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why stay if that's how you feel?? It's a big world out there dudes....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We stay for the money. The end.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And after a while you become numb to the lashings.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Morale at an all time low..... All time low. Sit it out and ignore what 'leadership' do....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But we went bowling

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And that, my friends, is the nub of it. We get paid well to do absolutely f all. If they had a strategy we might have to actually do something. I say long live chaos. I get paid really well to sit in meetings about meetings all day. Who is actually doing any REAL, meaningful work?? Keeping the lights on, with the occasional outage, is pretty easy, suits me to the ground. I'm bigoted in my tech choices so I don't have to evaluate other things - nice and simple! In return for doing very little, only very easy stuff, that I know well, and getting paid well, they treat me like sh1t - well, I don't mind that. Everyone here is totally incompetent, that's why we all had a heart attack when they decided to insource!!! With what? Everyone is useless, but getting paid to be useless. But shhhhhh.... When the leadership find out, they won't do anything either, because they're incompetent too! What a simple life.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a perfect summary..... Tongue in cheek but absolutely spot on in so many ways. Frustrating as heck though, is it not?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We don't get paid well anymore. Sorry.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be awesome if you could just fix the intranet and access to google. It is embarrassing that it takes 5 minutes to get to the job postings and the job site comes up as an error and untrusted site that you have to click through to. It might mean they don't want any internal applicants. LOL

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Install job apps on your company provided cell dufus....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IT here is the worst. People only call as a last resort.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shouldn't you be out dropping off samples? I mean, heh, "selling?"

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is an app for the internal job postings? I did not know this, dufus.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything in the cloud now - any device any where. Don't you read the fancy new portal dufus

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My cloud has two swollen nuts.