holy crap, just stop!!!!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Sep 20, 2016 at 8:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

frustrating the direction some are going

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like pressure coming down from the top. Heard there is intensified requirements for field rides. Micromanaging hell hole.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate it here. Hoping for a reorganization. Not doing shit in the meantime.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Yes. Yes. Micromanage. Ask what people are doing differently every time the numbers associated with the ebb and flow of a 10 year old drug go up or down. Such a joke. Managers acting like babysitters. I hate it here. Thankfully, I won't be here much longer.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone looking at the lack of morale in the field, HQ and with what seems like some of our leaders. It seems as though this is just a place that everyone is spending time until their next career comes about. If there was just some positivity from the top down and had some sort of semblance of hope for our organization, maybe sales would boom, and we could weather this storm. I like this job and company, but it seems like we soon will be under another name and leadership, we should enjoy and cherish what we have now instead of wishing for the stress of a takeover like we did when Pfizer was knocking at our door.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wall Street doesn't give a sh*t about morale

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And.... it gets worse. Now what do they do with the CV Met team, now that Brilinta has had negative results? Is there another lay off in the works? Thoughts?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you think ? If you can't write it for PAD you don't need those reps who mostly call on non cardio docs .