Holiday Meeting

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 18, 2016 at 6:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to big pharma. As soon as our new leader joined, it has been all about metrics. Calls per day, reach and frequency, etc. Then Operation Leapfrog. Now, a last minute meeting, days before everyone goes on holiday for the rest of they year. We will all miss 3 of the last selling days of the year to do what... ROLE PLAY. Will someone please talk some sense into this man. Don't any of the managers stand up to him? Or the directors?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know a few people who worked with PD at his previous company. They said he is all about the numbers and goes not care about the people. Numbers numbers numbers, which is exactly what we are seeing. Who plans a meeting on such short notice, when you know people have holiday plans. No one will remember any of it by the time they get back from vacation. Great idea. Schedule a meeting to revamp our message and get fired up, only to go on vacation for the next two weeks.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And he's a good old boy. You don't see him working with any of the female managers. He's all about the guys. He's never said a word to my manager. He doesn't care about the people. He has his own agenda.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of the managers are that way that's why
    The turnover rate is sky high

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, he hasn't spent time getting to know most of the managers, except a couple of guys he's decided are his favorites. He should be working on getting the sales force behind him not self-promoting how important he thinks he is. So much for the Avanir culture.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When and where is the meeting?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

avanir culture was ruined a long time ago. Anyone that has been there less than two years will never know how great it once was.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NSM cut

What will be next ????

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, out of the loop, what do you mean NSM cut? Who, When?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

National sales meeting cut

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MM has to be kicking himself for bringing in PD. How fast can he kill the Avanir culture? Remember when all you had to do was perform? Now it's about calls per day and pharmacy calls and now they even track how many literature drops you do? Then some idiot schedules a POA the week before Christmas break and you have to cancel all your lunches and book a really expensive last minute flight?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah unless you're a pretty boy like him, don't bother, he doesn't care that you exist no matter how good your numbers are.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He has quickly killed this company since his arrival and the last minute meeting is the nail in the coffin. Taking us away from our families and the field at the end of the year. Not field focused. Not employee focused.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dallas Dec 12

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the timing of the meeting isn't ideal, only because everyone is on vacation 2 weeks later. But quit whining. "Taking us away from our families..." wah wah wah... You're off the week between the holidays, you are supposed to be working anyway the week of December 12, two nights away from home is hardly something to complain about. I just don't like losing two plus selling days at the end of the year when I lose at least one week in the month already.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

" I loose one week of selling time at the end of the year". Wa wa wa. Then go out and work if you want or you know as well as I do....you have no impact on sales and couldn't close a customer if you had to. So go work that week and let us all know what a huge impact you made. You must be a great salesperson like Charles Charles. Azzclown!