HEY NOVARTIS! BOY DOES PDI HAVE YOU FOOLED!

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Feb 12, 2017 at 4:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you like all the turnover on the entresto pdi contract? This is the worst contract ever! Cedric El Amin is an under qualified, overwhelmed, womanizing lier! What has he promised you today? Our sales force is leaving in droves, our RFCs are leaving in droves and being replaced by totally incompetent people who have worked in our call center and are loyal to Cedric The Entertainer because he was their manager in the call center. Yes our National Business Director's only experience came from managing a call center sales team and now every one of his call center managers are filling the RFC positions. All he cares about is hitting the call metric so that PDI can be paid. He made it very clear during our meetings last week that we are not, under any circumstances to discuss the direction that he is giving us on our call metrics requirements to our ABLs. His direction is for us to give the ABLs the impression that we will be emphasizing sales over call activity but in his words "Payment to PDI is at risk if we miss any part of the required call metrics and if we miss a payment, those reps that miss their metrics should start looking a new job". We are to ensure that we record the required number of calls on a daily basis and if need be, find a creative way to insure that we get it it done. WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?! Is our National Business Director really directing us to enter fake calls? Un Freaking Believable!!! The only thing that makes this acceptable is that your own lazy as shit reps are entering paper calls as well! Your only hope is that Ashfield Healthcare goes under because that is where we are all running to. In the mean time, I plan on staying home and entering paper calls while I look for another job.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has never been about PDI reps they took us off the market day one only to deceive us with a letter from Cedric that we would be embedded into an existing Novartis sales force consisting of CV1 and CV2 sales force and our job was to help them with Entresto pull through at the primary care level, and
    There is no respect our job is to look good for Novartis so PDI can get their contract $ at any cost even when ABL's enter negative comments on field contacts to justify their job and RFC's support them with more accusations only to protect their paycheck!
    We were all sold one heck of a toxic kool-aid

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Riddle me this NVS....You can do a program and have 15 people show up (MDs, NRP, PA, RN, MA's) but if non of the attendees are an actual MD targets (Because no one whats to go to these things anymore) the program is considered a zero....

What kind of logic is this? Why even have programs? And the ABL c/c comments are laughable...It's not about Quantity it's about Quality now give NVS 6. Double talk daily.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nvs Salesforce knows pdi contract is a waste to entresto business. Most of pdi targets are tier 3 and 4...waste of time and energy. Why Alisha and upper management can't see that is beyond me. All they look at is the numbers. 70% of pcps are now writing entresto? Ummm..refills from cardiologists? That's pretty easy to explain.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All members of this thread have the writing skills of a 3rd grader. I have an idea... ...Shut up and go sell!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If PDI is such a waste, then why, in a recent regional report, are 12 out of the top 13 ranked reps from PDI? This report included CV1, CV2, and PDI. Please give me an explanation!! Oh that's right, NVS expansion in April of last year. Yeah riggghhhttt!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because we are on growth not goals. Think about that for a second

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is Zero growth w/ Entresto. Actually it appears that Entresto has not even captured 1% yet. More smoke and mirrors.. The are a few delusional ABLs in South Florida asking reps for 30% share. That will make you spit your coffee out during a Monday AM call.