Hey Latuda-Thanks for the death of Sunovion.

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2011 at 3:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Latuda team is Still climbing, keep it up. Btw some legacy reps were hired, some had no experience with an atypical, but maybe they wanted you to keep selling lunesta for now.

Overall to the Latuda team, keep it up! Ignore these idiots that know nothing. They will see how well you are doing in orlando the week of 7/18

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And which team carries the product with a longer patent life?
    Dude, better make nice with the Latuda team, one of them may be your boss one day soon...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UMMM. That would never happen, the only place the temporary Latuda reps are going are back to the unemployment line.....you can bet on that.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looks like you are suffering from delusions-Latuda 40mg for you! ; )

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stretch Goals have you down, 20-30 reps have not even sold the first script of La-doomduh. Company will make their number but you won't. Buh-Bye!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen to the inside people at sunovion. Latuda is not making goal regardless of what the reps that sell it say they are. Xopenex goes off the shelf in a year and is the number 1 profit generator of the company and this drug(Latuda) was to help make up for that loss, as of now umm not going to happen.
    Guess how the company makes up for that if "Latuda" does not make goal? Some 250+ external reps and DM's with less then a year with the company with an avg salery of 80k- you do the math!. Look at the history within the last 4 yrs of when a drug with this company did not hit the numbers and what Sepracor now Sunovion did. Hey good bye Lutuda divsion, sell the drug to another company as this is DSP's baby they discovered and trust me they are not going to let it be a failure that quick. Use your minds not your ego"s with this one and you will know this to be true. If not..take some Latuda, the scripts are needed and would be welcomed.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This information is pure crap. Latuda's numbers are at or above goal. We are trending to overtake many of the meds that have been on the market for along time. Fanapt and Saphiris are done. Invega is next then Geodon. After that we go after the big two. Once we get more indications, we will show you naysayers how business is done. Nuff said!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latuda reps are not perceived as good as Abilify or Seroquel. Don't ask for the business and don't know the TA very well.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice ambitious target you have set for yourselves. Geodon. The biggest dud in this category. Especially considering how much they spent on this product. Oh, I forgot the leadership on Latuda are ex Geodon managers. Spent so much $ on un-selling Zyprexa, that they forgot that they needed to sell Geodon, which was a dog from the start. Great strategy!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll never go after Abilify. It's #! and it's growing.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love to laugh at bitter reps who don't know how to sell. They were hired from 1997 trhough 2003 and thought they just needed a pulse to get a $85K gig. Sorry kids...those days are over. Now you need to go SELL!!

STFU and sell some pills. Doesn't matter which pill is better. You just have to be better than the rest of us and you'll be fine.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people are all horrible! You don't give a shit about the people who are suffering and their medical needs at all. You're just a bunch of money hungry salesmen. None of you should be allowed to sell anything related to health!!! FYI, Latuda is the best atypical antipsychotic to ever hit the market. The people who are suffering need it and if you all conspire to tank the product you are doing them a huge disservice. I speak from experience after actually having used other meds, and Latuda is by far the best. It is the future of psychiatry and those of you incapable of realizing that should stop selling meds! Even if there sales team suck, doctors and patients will buy this product because it is the most effective at treating symptoms without the nasty side effects of all the other garbage you are peddling and that includes Zyprexa.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people are all horrible! You don't give a shit about the people who are suffering and their medical needs at all. You're just a bunch of money hungry salesmen. None of you should be allowed to sell anything related to health!!! FYI, Latuda is the best atypical antipsychotic to ever hit the market. The people who are suffering need it and if you all conspire to tank the product you are doing them a huge disservice. I speak from experience after actually having used other meds, and Latuda is by far the best. It is the future of psychiatry and those of you incapable of realizing that should stop selling meds! Even if their sales team sucks, doctors and patients will buy this product because it is the most effective at treating symptoms without the nasty side effects of all the other garbage you are peddling and that includes Zyprexa.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy sparky. Glad it's working but relax. Obama care is kicking in and your state health exchange will force you off soon enough. Hope this helps

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on.

18. Jess Smith

Jess Smith Guest

Wow. I found this thread while combing the internet for any and all info on Latuda because I just started taking it for depression and I'm deeply concerned about its long-term safety. I already had a low opinion of pharmaceutical reps not only because I think you are money-grubbing, drug-pushers, but because you are usually smug about it when you show up at my doctor's office in your freshly waxed company car and your stupid overly polished outfits. I don't know if the smugness comes from the money you make, or because what you do is technically legal (though probably shouldn't be) or that you fancy yourselves more educated on average than street-drug dealers. But you really are not better - you don't care whether the stuff you're slinging is shit, whether or not it's dangerous, or whether people desperately need it. You just care about keeping your job and making a buck. If any of you were actually as smart or talented as you pretend to be, you would have the confidence to know you can put food on the table without harming society with all this douchbaggery I am reading in this forum. You would have the balls to be ethical, to only sell medicines you believed were going to do good and to be honest about its pros and cons. But what good is it telling you that you are selling your souls. If you had any understanding of how nasty you guys sound, you probably wouldn't care anyway. I wish you could all experience an illness outside of your control, so severe that you would be forced to chose whether to take a medication like Latuda. I don't wish this upon you out of sheer spite - but rather because it would undoubtedly humble you and make you better people. People with empathy for others, who can think beyond your own selfish greed. You hurt real people with your dishonest "professional" methods. I'll leave this gross place now.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Up your dose

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So... Is the Latuda helping your condition?