Here We Go!

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2014 at 8:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This sums it all up. The goals are so ridiculous, there is no reason to even look at the sales data. Speaking of goals, how in the hell do they arrive at such goals. The % increases each trimester are unlike I have ever seen in my career of 20 + years! My God, I can't wait to see how sky high Brex will be!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cry me a river. I am an Alpha rep. I got my data from the latest ranking report asshole. I am not going to sit here and say everything is great. But I am also not going to sit here and let you motherfuck a noble company . My guess is you are either an underperformer or someone that got canned with a vendetta. Either way this is a good company with goid leadership and great AMs. If you don't like it leave.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abilify will be chosen FIRST--generic. BREX will be tough--very tough.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you actually work here, take a look at The January rank report. That is where I get my info. BTW what are you talking about no transparency? Do you even get on the calls where they review goal setting and IC? I'll be the first to agree there are better ways of distributing numbers and managed care needs to be considered but dont go attacking people without stating facts. If you hate it so much seek out something different and leave the rest of us to do our thing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You didn't answer the questions posed to you- you stupid dipshit! If you were an original alpha rep then you would be upset that so many of us have left and more will leave in the months to come. Many, many promises were made to us and almost none of them materialized. You are the same hack that always says if you don't like it leave.
    I like the AMs some of the leadership and my area team. I do not like being lied to and misled and being hung with bogus numbers that affect my pay. Easy fixes but no one has the heart to admit a mistake and apologize to the AMs and make it right .
    As for you- you are not an Original Alpha team member so you are irrelevant to this discussion.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Words without actions become falsehoods or empty promises. If these few calls we have that dance around issues satisfy your weak mind then knock yourself out. When real positive change happens there won't be a flood of AMs leaving. That in itsèlf says everything. You are getting your wish people are leaving as they find other career opportunities. You my poser Alpha AM friend are welcome to say whatever blows the wind up your skirt.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you still here? No one else will take ya?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I here the wind blowing. You better grab that skirt. No need for the world to see that ugly bare ass! You shouldn't go commando.A girl like like you with a set of balls to match a bull elephant. I bet you work the circus for extra change. You are so forceful. A person of few words- so while you are coming up with more snazzy lines to enlighten us, please get your pink thong and cover up at least some portion of your mannish accoutrements.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree.

Aripiprazole will be the barrier. It will be tough to get BREX.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beta here. Nobody understands how goals are arrived at. Nobody has faith in the sales data. Why look at the BI tool when it has no bearing on IC payout. BI is always higher, and in some cases, much higher than the number you are paid IC on. If you are not hitting 100% one trimester, then you are screwed the next, and the next, and the next, even though you are still growing the numbers.

The market is 98% generic. I defy you to find any other market that is that high in generic sales. We were 95% when we launched, so the brand market is declining. The math is against us. I won't even complain about our copay card or managed care (UHC) coverage.

The question is, when will reps be targeted when they continue to miss their goals? When will reps realize that goals will never reflect what has historically taken place for past sales, managed care, etc. and will only climb higher and higher? This will increase turnover, discontent, etc.

After having said all of the above, I really like the company, and management. I want to stay and finish out my career here. I am hoping what we are seeing are just growing pains and that these issues will ultimately be addressed by the company.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Plenty of issues to be addressed and more clarity needed on a number of items. Despite the challenges and the tough market I like Lundbeck. But I do think it depends where you work and who you work for just like everywhere else.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think the T1 numbers were not good, just wait until the T2 numbers come in! Bonus goes poof! I just wish someone would explain how our quotas skyrocket from trimester to trimester, in the face of a shrinking brand market (95% to 98% generic market in one year!), and the worst copay card/coverage vs Viibyrd?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's with the non-retail. Can't see them. Can't influence them. Get rid of that part of the goal

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't imagine how bad the T3 quota will be!