Here We Go!

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2014 at 8:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

T1 goals are out, and they are absolutely ridiculous and unattainable. Comments?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing to say. We are screwed, plain and simple. Bonus will soon be an after thought of times gone by. Get used to no bonus.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious...how crazy are the goals? Serious question from someone who does not work for Lundbeck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello, Just Curious...The goals are crazy like a fox - Seriously, a fox!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be so negative. We can do it. We have a great medication and the power to help depressed patients is in our hand!

The sky is the limit and we are only limited by our attitudes!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You live in Colorado don't you doobie boy? You are high.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard the Brintellix goals have jumped dramatically. Haven't received mine yet. This will kill morale. To have a goal that's virtually impossible to hit, will crush everyone's spirit. Not a good thing. Time will tell.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got them today, and all I have to say is that we are totally screwed. The branded market is shrinking, we have a noncompetitive copay card; poor managed care coverage; 6 months to get credit after a change request is submitted; etc., etc., etc. You can hear the motivation being sucked out of us.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are so over the top, that they are laughable, not to mention, unattainable. They will save a small fortune on not paying out bonus. A reasonable increase based on what's really happening in the market, would have been fine. Should be interesting.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They obviously didn't take the 35/65 volume/viibryd into the formula. That was in the document but it doesn't take a match genius to figure out they didn't do that. And still want to know what is up with the non-retail numbers.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over the top is putting it mildly! I am not even concerned about not making the number. Why be concerned? It is so unreasonable, that there is no real reason to worry about something that's so outrageous.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now the sales are dropping right on cue to limit bonus payout. 2015 is not going to go well.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do we need bonus with our great cars and inflatedsalaries? We all work less than 10 hours/week anyway! Stop pissing and moaning babies

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Personally, I don't know of a single person with Lundbeck that works 10 hours a week! The people I know are busting their asses each and every day!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone here gives it a good effort but it seems like they want yo keep all the IC money for other things! Most have lost confidence in the numbers, they appear to be a bad joke played on the AMs.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try way more than 10 hours a week on just the commute!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know a single person that half-way believes the numbers are even close to being real. The quotas kill all incentive a person may have had. We go from somewhat reasonable to a complete joke for goals. Very strange if you ask me.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get NSM - now just sell something!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone is bummed out about their goals. Very demoralizing.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One question, who is that bitch Psych DM from Michigan? What a crazy bitch