Healthcare Worker Safety

Discussion in 'Medline' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2015 at 12:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got a call from a recruiter telling me about a specialized position at Medline regarding Healthcare Worker Safety products (sorry if that description isn't completely accurate. That's just how she described it).

Does anyone have any insight here? I've worked in medical before, but never specifically with products of this sort. How do Medline's products compare to the competition? Anything unique in the pipeline?

Anything info is appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medline products are pretty good. They're not the best in the marketplace, but definitely some of the most competitively priced for their quality. Not completely sure about the position you're referring to. You might wanna get some more info from the recruiter.

As far as pipeline products, go check out the Total Lift. I think there's a video online. There aren't too many all-in-one products in the market so we're expecting to sell quite a few of these. I'm also not quite sure when this product will be available, so don't quote me on the timing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info. I can't find much online about the total lift - just a Vimeo clip. You guys have any clinical outcomes with it?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Noticed they disabled the comment section to the video. Just another one of Medline half baked great ideas. With all the layers to shift and straps the only thing that needs to be said about this product is BED SORES. I cannot imagine anyone in DMS signing off on this thing.