Health Insurance premiums

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2016 at 12:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it possible for anyone to share the health insurance premiums for AZ employees? My ex-husband has the AZ Aetna plan and I am required to pay half the cost but he won't share any documents with me to verify the cost and I don't want to get burned again going with his 'word.' I am looking for the cost for the employee, employee + 1 (if offered), and employee + family because there are 2 children on the plan but only 1 is mine (that way I can figure out the difference of what I owe). Thanks for your help. Word of advice: don't marry a loser. :(

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have one of the Employee plus family plans which has no deductible. I believe it is the most costly plan and it's about $140 per pay period

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you wouldn't be fucking your co-workers you still have insurance.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you mature responder. Obviously my ex is not providing health insurance for me, it is for our child. What I'm trying to figure out is the cost for the employee if only the employee is covered and the cost of the employee + 1 AND the cost of employee + family so that I can determine the cost for just my child. A link to the actual form AZ provides would be great. Thanks again for the help.