HCV Reps Beware

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Mar 23, 2016 at 11:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL - KD does seem to be angry all the time! Well, many reps already have offers outside and I have no idea where the 3 stooges will end up, and frankly don't care. I got away without having to suck up to any of them and have my dignity intact. That's more than most of the obvious butt kissing reps can say.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said comrade

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its over, sad eyes. There is a new sheriff in town. Time to step down, get out of the way, and watch Eclusa pick up the GT3 scraps. It was good while it lasted. Time to run for the doors before the roof caves in. Good luck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did people end up? Who's hiring? The industry is dying.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You money grabbing fools stuck around too long. Uncle Chris and Bill will take care of you......hahaha

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The worthy/superior reps went to oncology. Slackers didn't

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you had any clue you would know exactly why people stuck around as long as they have.

Despite them standing on stage at one of the many meetings saying that reps WOULD be taken care of, I don't know who actually believed it. But with the events of the last couple of weeks it is crystal clear who they were talking about.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No shit!! and they took the reps that BN personally recommended and everyone else was ignored. BMS should be ashamed overall! Way to connect and collaborate across divisions! No other company would have let this happen!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why should they be ashamed? That's the smart thing to do. Why should they be forced to take underperforming reps when they could find better talent external? How many reps from HCV transferred?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a fair number went over but but I heard they were the low performers!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because they kept telling the reps about the amazing performance of the product and the entire team. Let's face it, most of the reps in HCV have less than two years at BMS and performed very well. Other companies would have found the reps positions within the organization like J&J did - and it's true that those clowns did get on stage from the beginning and tell all the reps that "BMS takes care of its reps". Turns out that the reps that were taken care of were the butt kissers, and everyone knows it. It's pretty disgusting, frankly, the way it went down. But the way the division was ran, it's not surprising - I found the 'leadership' to be incredibly inept - the product succeeded because of an unmet need, certainly not because of the 'leadership'. Many lower performers did get jobs because they kissed the right oversized cheeks, and some top performers also got offers within the company, but the one thing all who got offers have in common, top or lower level performing, was their ability to suck up. I have something else lined up already, but feel pretty badly for the ones who worked their tails off, and didn't suck up to the clowns who have to remain on the sinking ship because that isn't how they operate. There are some good opportunities out there - mark my words!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SO TRUE!!! BN and CV sold all a bill of goods and took care of the ass kissers. The rest are hung out to try

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it is one thing I learned in the HCV division is politics are more important than performance.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When BN and CV were up on stage promising us the future as long as we made our numbers. What they were really saying is "read between the lines, shut up and check your bank accounts"

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They made it very clear over and over never to question either one of them. I think it's amazing and disgusting they are getting so many pats on the back. It was the reps and the MSLs who killed it. I have been skeptical of MSL's in the past, but this MSL team stepped up and kicked butt.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those who left early read between the lines and realized that BMS is like all other companies - take care of yourself and don't rely/trust that the company has your best interest at heart unless you are into playing games and selling your soul to the devil the way those who hooked onto CVs fat ass did. Then again, vertex was run that way apparently.
    As for actually selling this drug, it sold itself because there was anticipation it would meet at need, if only for a short time. Pretty friggin sad that one year was it and that there isn't anything else here to hang on for.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One could write a book on how this all went down, and what happened with both HBV and HCV, and it would be very unflattering.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this division still around?