Has anyone gotten a call?

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Jul 5, 2016 at 6:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone gotten a call with an offer for the new contract they are"mapping" territories for?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just the teleconference this morning.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what company is this with & can anyone IV, since I do not see a posting. Is it Novartis-Entresto?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you were listening on the conference call this morning, she said the calls would begin Wednesday and continue through Friday. since today is Tuesday, it's not a shock to me that no one has replied that they've received a call yet.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What conference call?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any word on new contract? What drug is it selling? Anyone got a call yet today?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a call. The drug and company are still confidential. First day of home study is July 28th and training is in Orlando from Aug 22nd-Aug 31st.

8. Missem01

Missem01 Guest

I got the call too. Very little info. Any speculations on what the company/product might be. Training is in Orlando???

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the offer decent compared to Diabetes contract? Any insight?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got the call and accepted the offer. Training schedule is as stated above. I was DS4. My salary kept at previous amount. Target bonus is $12,900 or $700 less that the AZ Diabetes bonus. No car allowance. Company car w/$75 deduction each pay period. So I'll be pocketing less money each month but I'm grateful to have been offered a job and I can always look for another more high paying job. Lots of speculation that it's Novartis selling Entresto.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What state are you from?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unbelievable that they are extending offers without giving the name of the company or drug. Never heard of that nonsense. Why in the world is it such a secret?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it sounds like the contract isn't signed in ink or the product hasn't been approved.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the info on the offer. Seems okay since we have company car even though they charge us for personal use. Other pharma companies charge the same $75/paycheck or $150/month. My base was $68k. Would have been nice to have made a little more. I will accept but may keep looking pending the company and product.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For everyone who has received a call today, were you ALL former diabetes reps, or is there anyone from any other division that got a call? And which states are you in?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Synergy diabetes rep.
    Texas

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, Kansas.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was on the AZ contract selling Movantik.