Happy 10th Anniversary MRL-Boston!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 8, 2014 at 11:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

34-55,355 yards, 2 throwing TD's and 1 rushing TD. The real scandal is how the Jet's WRs were not called for the many picks on the PATS CB's. Then again any NY/NJ team is dirty. Just like the disgusting people.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't one of you lefty pricks come down to Philly and walk through the downtown wearing a Patsy jacket?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice. That's something to be proud of.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well we won't be hearing the Boston Buffoon on this board praising the Red Sox anytime soon: the Red Sox just hired ex-Phillies GM Reuben Amaro as their new 1st base coach - Ha!
    Considering how long Amaro held on to aging players like Howard, Rollins, and Utley, look for a huge drop off in Red Sox stolen bases next year - Amaro is going to be holding everybody at first base!!!!
    hahaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will shove cheese steaks down those cabbage infested buccal cavities.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The special needs people seem to have taken over in NJ/NY/PA. Why would anyone want to go down there? You people are dirty, disgusting, horrible parents with no moral compass. You would destroy your family to make a dollar. Most of you have and wonder why your kids have learning issues. In The England States we believe that there should be one income families. You have no problem pushing the kids aside to grab more money. That's why a lot of the kids down there got issues. If you raise them like animals don't be surprised when they act like animals. If you look in the mirror, that will identify the problem. I'm sure their is a mirror in that big house.
    The SOXS will be fine. Just need a little retooling.

PATS play tonight. Could be a 400 yard plus performance.

Sorry about those mets. Second place is good you you people. Better than expected. It's not like there is high hopes anyway.

Stop being so bitter.

Happy to clarify and help.

Stay where you are.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would venture to say that my country estate is many times the size of your rundown brownstone and completely paid for, we don't subsist on government handouts. We expect our children to independently succeed and not sit on a lefty ass.
    Now go back to stealing and thuggery.
    Easy on the stinking cabbage!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where to begin?
    26/38, 356 yards, 4 TD's. I don't even know why teams even show up. Kind of like the R&D in NJ. Not much brain power down there.

Country estate is funny. No such thing in NJ/NY. It's good you paid that craphole off. At what price? Maybe if you focused more on family and less on dollars you would be happy.

Difference between a row house and brownstone. Your assignment is to research it.

I guess independently succeed means to totally ignore. Now that you know what the problem is, fix it.

I bet that big house is a very lonely place for you. Not much love in that big house. I bet you came from divorced parents that did not show you love. It's all you know. It's clear with all the bitterness you have stored up. That will reflect to everything you interact with. You are toxic.

To recap:
    PATS are great. You are screwed up and need help. Your hubby must think about the raw deal he got when he asked you to marry him. I would hate to see that midlife crisis. You must be a gem to wake up next to every morning.

Try to be more humble. You come across as a total jack wad. No one likes arrogant people. You have a major misconception about yourself, life, family, and others.

Now go scat and fix your problems.

You're welcome. Unlike where you come from, we try to help others in need. I guess it's that lefty thing. Being merciful to others. You should try it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Somebody please delete this thread. We're done here.
    Obviously nothing is happening at Merck if we have to listen to Boston vs NY/NJ drivel.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's good stuff. Boston people are arrigan a-holes. Always feel they are always correct. They also go after anything

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, this Tom Brady sports jock lover isn't telling us about the MASS undocumented immigrants arrested at the border and being allowed to live in Massachusetts while they wait to learn if they can be granted asylum. What about the Salem witch hunts ? You inbreds still have it in your genes How about that accent that sounds like a retarded speech Impediment?
    Anybody that follows sports and posts on Pharma board like the jock sniffer does is a real idiot Probably one of those losers that paints their face and is shirtless in -10 degree weather
    holding signs and worshiping these athletes like a moron.The Pats are cheaters it's well
    known. The NFL didn't sweep locker room for bugs for nothing this past weekend. Sports worshipers who spit out facts and stats are losers.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess it's hard to have fun and do silly things in NJ/NY. Way to go back to a few hundred years on the Salem stuff.
    I can understand you being angry with the football and baseball embarrassments over this weekend. Look on the bright side. You now have a record that will never be broken. Having a lead in all the baseball games and still losing them. Good for you. Shocked you even got there.

What you don't understand because you have no respect for yourself is the following:

Irish people are people of a proud culture. Disrespect us and we will reply.
    The exact same for Massachusetts.

I personally have been at the NJ sites to work with the scientists. It was not because anyone wanted too. We had too see the mess for ourselves.

Not much could be done. You people smell like cat piss. While driving through NJ we were like what is that stink? When we did have meetings (more we tell you how to do things the correct way) the only thing we could really think about was how would we get that wicked stench out of our nostrils when it's over. You are a pimple on Boston's ass. Nothing more.

Also it's the PATS, not the patriots. That how you can tell someone from NJ wrote the post.

If you don't like what us being written, don't read it. Trust me, I am sure you have bigger things to worry about. Just look around you. I would look into your own genes.

By the way, no layoffs in Boston. We have too much talent to be cut.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that the house is paid for, what do you do about that broken marriage and fucked up kids?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As previously stated, we expect the best from our kids and we get it. We abhor leftwing sycophants, deplore parasites and certainly dont envy the ugly redhead harlots of the Boston back roads. Now go sponge!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can you expect the best when you don't provide the best? Also best is a relative term. NJ/NY best is subpar to begin with. That is why there is no HUB there.

It's pretty clear by what you don't write that the marriage is down the tubes. That's common down there. I would be shocked if you didn't have different bedrooms in that big house. Kind if like roommates now. That's gotta suck with that house paid for.

Maybe you can take out a loan on the house and learn how to be a good wife and mother. I'm sure hubby would be all in. It seems like he has nothing to lose anyway. Money does not bring happiness. Go ask him. You should envy a homeless person on the streets. He has more going for him than you do.

Tell me, how does it feel to have so much but still have nothing?

Normally I would say come to south Boston and learn. The issue is the real estate values. Between your smell and disgusting way of life the values would drop to fast, to far.

Now take out that mortgage and learn be be a decent person. It could save your marriage.

Then again, what marriage?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We kick and piss on the homeless lazy bastards! We only salute winners in the economic sphere.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sucks that you brag about paying off your house. So many people are struggling to make it through the day. Fear has become a companion in so many people's lives these days with all the layoffs and stuff. Maybe you need to go to church. Right now you seem like pure evil. I really hope your kids don't pick up on your evil ways of life. They are the ones that will get hurt in the end.

Go to church. It will help you have a better perspective in life. It will teach you what's really important.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you know Jeff Friedman ?? He knows you !

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love these Boston prima donnas shitting all over everyone - close to 15 years, no drugs, no candidates, no meaningful cotributions of any kind. Revolving door of people and philosophies, Merck management keeps trying to reboot the place and hand them a contribution but still nothing. Pathetic , survive only because management has to kiss ass of academic losers in Boston and won't ever admit that the place is an utter and complete failure. Laughing stock of entire company , an utter failure and an acknowledged complete joke by everyone inside and outside of Merck. Joke, fraud , failure .....completely laughable that anyone there would consider themselves to be worth the space they take up. Acknowledged universally by everyone inside Merck as the worst and least productive research site in the history of the company by far. Judgement is coming , and it will be bad! Sooner or later , accomplishing absolutely nothing and wasting Merck resources will be rewarded as deserved.