Happy 10th Anniversary MRL-Boston!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 8, 2014 at 11:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, you're a cool dude.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A whole lotta typin' to end up sayin' nuthin'.
    Hey Foghorn, yap yap yap keep that mouth a flappin'...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11AIVdSsP_A

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why thank you and a happy new year to you. You stated the obvious but that's OK.

Free lesson:
    "Your" is actually a adjective. It's about something that belongs to the person you are talking to. This is your keyboard. Let's say you were part of NJ R&D. You have not earned your paycheck in 10 years. You don't know how to raise your kids. Your life is in the crapper. Because of your actions, many good families were caused harm. No one cares that you paid off your house.

"You're" is a contraction of "you are". Let's say you were part of NJ R&D again. You're not a scientist. You're a bunch of idiots down there. You're a bunch of fat slobs. You're the reason why the company has failed.

There is a good chance the NJ school system did not teach you this. Today is your lucky day.

In Boston we use positive reinforcement. That why we are in charge now. To write "No, you're a cool dude" at 12:12 in the morning does not help. A better explanation is needed.

That poor SOB hubby. Do you know what two words he regrets saying the most are? It's "I do". I bet he's building a time machine as I am writing this.

Now stop being so bitter. It so unbecoming of you.

Work on it.

Glad I could help.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep yappin', Foghorn...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    J-E-T-S JETS, JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please don't make fun of the Jets. Such a sad and pathetic team. They are very similar to the scientist in NJ. Not much talent and can't perform basic tasks. At least the jets did not cause 50k in layoffs because of their failures. That 50k is still counting. Rule of thumb: if the idiots can't spell the word molecule, how would they create one? Step one is basic research. If they are so stupid and can't do that, how can they actually discover a drug? Luckily that is where Boston comes in now. The scientist in NJ don't have a say or a vote. They wasted billions and billions of dollars and have nothing to show for it. They don't have a deep understanding of compounds and it's pretty clear they never will. They are kind of like welfare scientist. It's funny when they slam the reps. We think they are more screwed up than the reps. At least the upper management understands that now. The bigger question is why did it take so long?

There is nothing better than eating a spuckie with a beer and watching the PATs dominate in the playoffs. Hard to believe they are going to their fifth straight title game. Tom (GQ man of the year) does it again. 28/42 302 yards 2TD's and even ran one in. What else can you ask for? He acts like a true new englander. Hard working, successful, results driver, family oriented and out of justice. Pretty much the complete opposite of NJ/NY.
    Do you know there are more card carrying Mensa people in the Boston area than anywhere else in the world? We cornered the market on extremely intelligent people. That is why NJ R&D is becoming just a bad memory.

Sorry to hear about all the snow. Look at the bright side. It's not like you were going to do anything productive anyway. You will be forced to spend time with the kids. Actually I can't see that helping them because you are all so toxic. Maybe there is no bright side. At least the cesspool of a house is paid up. Hate to see what really goes on there. I'm sure it's just like any other home in NJ. Lacking of love and living separate life's. I bet you can't remember the last day you had where you were really living. Also work out and eat right. You are really tough on the eyes.

Because I want this to be the last post. I will create the reply.

Yap, yap yap whatever, yap yap yap. Yap foghorn yap yap

Or

Virus, bla, bla, bla, sewer, bla bla.

Now end this thread.

Thanks in advance.

Stay stupid. It comes natural to you. Shouldn't be that hard.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haven't learned, have ya? The boy just can't shut up...
    “Pay attention to me boy! I’m not just talkin’ to hear my head roar”

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have some issues and should seek professional help. They will likely prescribe you non-Merck drugs to keep you from discovering your love of BASE jumping without a parachute. Seriously.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The whole city is like that. Heck, the whole state is like that.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone hit a nerve. Could he/she use your meds? :)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? RuPaul say
    "If you don't love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?"

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, I can't find the PATs Super Bowl game on the TV tonite!
    What channel is it on up at the HUB???

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great game last night and the cheaters weren't in it!