Happy 10th Anniversary MRL-Boston!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 8, 2014 at 11:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word out on the street that the fix is on bet heavily. The bookies are all over it and money to be made.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I made a bundle, the bookies had it correct!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a cabal of simply asses!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw the biggest, ugliest redhead imaginable yesterday. Reminded me about Boston!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh how nice it is to see the Tory team lose again. The team is done, fire Belocheese or develop more cheating pregame plans

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe that I have to explain the superiority of the HUB again to you NY/NJ and now Philly morons. Since I continue to need to make things easier for you idiots to understand, I'll explain it simply: Win/loss facts don't matter, calling for a pooch kick after going up 14-0 doesn't matter, leaving the stadium with 11 minutes left and our team down 3 touchdowns doesn't matter, we are superior in Boston simpy because we are.
    Just like the numbers on the scorebord didn't matter yesterday, the balance sheets and pipeline list don't matter either - Boston is keeping Merck alive. Period. Just like the spokes of a HUB, our briliance and ingenosity flows out from us to all of you lazy, unmotivated, vacuous and brainless peeons. You wish you were half as intelgent as me.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha - clueless douchbeag troll....if you work at Merck you know how stupid this is

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I live in Boston and I wish I were as intelgent as you is to.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So...briliance (sp); ingenosity (not even close to a word); peeons (sp). Yes indeedy, I wish I were just as intelgent as you. Whatever that means. But it sounds fun. I are intelgent.

You = Homer Simpson: "I am so smart, I am so smart..S-M-R-T" Except he's funny when he's dumb.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boring!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting, you can't even select the correct menu without becoming sick. What a polluted town.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The virus spreads and the sewers are getting full!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Virus cesspool!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am told the toilets are full and the sewers overflowing!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It smells funny too.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do they cheat today? They can only win by cheating!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PATS win the overtime coin toss today and choose TO PLAY DEFENSE FIRST. Jets score TD and WIN THE GAME in sudden death. Hey Cochise, maybe the idiots are in MA and the Mensa members are in NJ! BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought I ended this post? Now where to begin?

I am pretty sure the PATS have the best record in the AFC. Actually they do. With that who would you want to play in the playoffs? Jets, Steelers or Chiefs? Playing the Jets is like having a bye week. A QB with no playoff experience and a bad head coach. They let them win. In the second quarter the PATS took a knee because they wanted them to win. It strategic and I am sure you can't understand that. You posted at 10:40 PM to tell people. Better than being with your wife I guess. Actually I am sure.

Next, the highest concentrate of Mensa members are actually in the Boston area. There are around 1300 of us. It's just not genetics. It's also how you are raised. You people down there really don't care about your kids. That's a fact. That's why there is such a rates of screwed up kids. You sacrifice them to get the house paid off. The real question become what happens when that house is paid off and you have to look back at all the damage done. Not a pretty picture.

NJ R&D has made a cornucopia of mistakes through the years. So many it would be comical if it wasn't so tragic. You people caused a lot of pain and suffering to families because of your idiotic, lazy, and downright wrong way of working. You have no vision, ability to execute an idea, or moral compass. All you do is talk bad about each other, complain, and back stab. Science can't be a game of politics. We need to produce positive results. Frankly you don't have the brainpower to do so. We are the engine of the company.

That is why you bow down to us in Boston. You fail and we succeed. We also stand up for each other. No layoffs here. Ever wonder why?

I have friends who are reps. Many great ones we're let go. A high majority work very hard. No need to slam them. It's a shame they we're let go because of your inability to produce. We will fix that. Actually we are fixing it.

Also who doesn't use a proxy in this day and age. You don't need to be an IT expert. It does cost money but it's well worth it. Of course you don't want your IP out there.

Now stop being an idiot. Live in that garbage dump of a dysfunctional house you're so proud of. Also spend less time with the kids. You bring nothing to the table and you have done enough damage already.

Go troll somewhere else.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your a cool dude.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It smells so fukin funny!