Happy 10th Anniversary MRL-Boston!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 8, 2014 at 11:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love these Boston prima donnas dumping all over everyone else - close to 15 years, no drugs, no candidates, no meaningful cotributions of any kind. Revolving door of people and philosophies, Merck management keeps trying to reboot the place and hand them a contribution but still nothing. Pathetic , survive only because management has to kiss ass of academic losers in Boston and won't ever admit that the place is an utter and complete failure. Laughing stock of entire company , an utter failure and an acknowledged complete joke by everyone inside and outside of Merck. Joke, fraud , failure .....completely laughable that anyone there would consider themselves to be worth the space they take up. Acknowledged universally by everyone inside Merck as the worst and least productive research site in the history of the company by far. Judgement is coming , and it will be bad! Sooner or later , accomplishing absolutely nothing and wasting Merck resources will be rewarded as deserved. Reboot #4 already well on its way to failure.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are struggling it is because your worthless parents did not instill a work ethic or give stern guidance. You cry babies deserve all the hardship. Get your ass out and work and just maybe my tax money won't get pissed down the drain. Yes my home IS paid off and without government handouts!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where to begin again.

I am far from struggling. The only thing I struggle with is how do you sleep at night. All that damage you do to your family. It's pretty clear they hate you with good reason. Maybe it's a jersey thing. Good chance you came from a broken home. Just passing that "I don't love anyone" tradition from generation to generation. Good for you.

26/39, 299 yards, 2 TD's. A off day for the great one.

I know many people. Are you trying to scare me? The people in Boston love my posts. They know who I am.

Boston has created every molecule in the last 15 years. You have no clue what you are writing about. You act like your the HUB. The only we have people in jersey is because the sites are too toxic to sell. You know that for a fact. You can laugh all the way to the unemployment line. Judgement came. They picked the right location for the HUB. You are still bitter about that. I only post during the week day. The posts on the weekend did give some good tips.

What do I have to cry about? It's like the PAT's crying.

Just tell me one thing. Do you or have you ever worked for Merck? If you don't work for Merck, why are you on this site? Just find meaning in your pathetic life. Here is not the place.

Is your marriage that empty? Maybe work on that. I feel bad for those kids. It might be better if you let someone else raise them. Do you have any normal family members or are they just like you.

Coming from NJ does not give you the right to write about work ethic or guidance. You have no ethics and you can only give harm to the people you guide. What are you writing about when it comes to government handouts. I pay more in taxes than most.

I don't think you even work at Merck and you're a very empty individual that hates life.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't have said it better myself.
    What a loser site!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

??????? You don't even have a say or vote anymore. That's the ultimate disrespect.

End this already

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Boston has created every molecule in the last 15 yrs...." ha ha ha ha can't stop laughing , what a joke.
    A. Science fiction - not the least bit true in this or any other reality
    B . Person who wrote this obviously knows nothing about Merck and is likely a dumbass troll

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True, but they have a 99 year lease on the building. So, your great grand children will be dead before they close this shit hole.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO,NO,NO and NO. It's like Gary and Wendy the r***** debating which one is smarter. :) Both sites have a bunch of overly educated stupid people.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, what a sad critique of today's Merck and its employees: "overly-educated stupid people".
    How far we have fallen.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I must very briefly layover at the airport this Friday. Where do the redhead harlots perform?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't reply to your own post. It shows exactly how sick in the head you actually are.

I am pretty sure the many people on this site don't work for Merck or have not worked here for 20 plus years. If you are a scientist and don't know what our great accomplishments are, you have been you must be living in a cave or a troll.

I don't know who that person is who knows me. Tell him I said "Hi". Maybe he worked here 20 plus years ago. That was before my time.

If we were a laughing stock how did we become a HUB? Trust me, 25 years ago NJ was the best. You could even make a strong argument that it was the best on the industry. That was a long time ago. They never adapted to change and went the way of the dinosaur. Reboot is being dynamic and moving on a dime. I could understand that being a dinosaur you might think its a bad thing. All is forgiven on that front. You just don't know better.

Still looking for the dotted line about the government handouts and taxes. It makes no sense.

No need for a layover at Logan. Next time fly to another airport. No good will ever come out of you stopping by. Please go back to your cesspool called an estate that is fully paid for. Everyone has got it. You are a horrible mother and wife that has somehow managed to payoff the house. Are you looking for a congratulations? You're not getting it. You paid a very high price to get that house paid off.

Now go back to that toilet bowl that you call a life. You fat NJ/NY slob.

Now you can keep replying to your own post.

Prediction: PATS win it all again. They have no choice but to change it to the belichick trophy.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"I am pretty sure the many people on this site don't work for Merck or have not worked here for 20 plus years. If you are a scientist and don't know what our great accomplishments are, you have been you must be living in a cave or a troll."

Ha what a joke - if you believe that this place has any accomplishments of any kind you obviously aren't a scientist and clearly don't work for merck.
    asshole troll...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More drugs put on market than any other company.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen Troll,
    NJ is not even on this site.
    http://www.emdgroup.com/emd/innovation/global_r_d_hubs/global_r_d_hubs.html

Could you write sour grapes.

Looks like us dumb rep aren't the only ones that need to get our resumes ready.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ladies, ladies, you're both pretty!

Also, the Pats have never "won it all". Winning it all means you win it all...including the superbowl.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Satisfaction abounds that I don't live in such a far leftist mini state like M ass achew its. I am successful without government handouts and abhor entitled highbrows. We don't cheat or steal and don't shirk work. We make and pay for the lowlife, now go to the bay and watch the turds float on the waves.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IDIOT!!!!
    Now we KNOW this guy is an Internet Troll who never worked for Merck.
    The "emdgroup" website he posted above is for Merck KGaA in Darmstadt, Germany, not Merck in the USA.
    BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you part if any hub? Yes or no. Simple question. I did see Massachusetts in there.

Yes or no?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TROLL

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, how dense can you be? You think you are part of the "Merck & Co. Hub" of research in Boston on a map of research sites for Merck KGaA out of Germany, a totally different company than the one in the USA.
    So you are either 1) a Troll, or 2) an Idiot.
    So, simple question: which one are you?