Guess The Salesforce Structure

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, May 20, 2016 at 7:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does this thing look like when the dust settles?

One team or two?

Overlays or NO overlays?

CV Team or no CV?

Bolt Ons?

Size?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bolt-on and CSO gone-cv gen med combined, new bone team-prolia/romo-inflammation team and a neuro team, oncology down sized

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CSO team isn't going anywhere. Amgen has a future launch of Romo coming up in a year. They will need the CSOs to fill gaps for the new structure of the bone team, GenMed Repatha base reps, etc. The Repatha Overlays are a much different story to justify.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there is no way on God's good green earth will the CSO team launch Romo-SB

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no idea what you're talking about. Good luck in life in you think the sky is falling every time you deal with change.

So you honestly think CV& Gen Med will be combined and CSO let go because Tilton was let go...That's laughable.. Think about it...
    1. Launch Repatha
    2. sell Corlanor
    3. Sell Prolia
    4. Sell Romo
    5. Sell migraine drug
    6. Sell Enbrel

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does it really fucking matter what the structure will be. It is a dumpster fire no matter how you look at it.
    Hello VB and TH........

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CSO ROI is redder than MT's face when he got canned!!Romo?-only a Rheum drug-sorry no chance CSO lasts

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CV and CSO team come to an end. They keep territory foot prints similar but not the same. One CV Rep and one bone health rep per territory, two CV Specialty reps per district. All report to the same manager. CV and CSO reps get to interview for open slots.

Hey CV, you can't see anyone, and you have wasted your chance to learn fulfillment. You are Pharma reps who couldn't adapt. Everyone knows.

Romo is going to be very Niche, Very Niche.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Migraine med will be small potatoes

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bolted Amgen 18 month ago and occasionally come back to CP to check in. I now find it hilarious that I was actually debating to take the VTP or not. I loved my time at Amgen but I actually feel bad for those left behind. I have never been happier, made more money and feel empowered like an entrepreneur to make decisions on how to run my business. I always felt Amgen was in a class all by itself; so wrong. Amgen is as big pharma as it gets. It took me to leave to realize how far it had fallen. Good luck to all.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Per the new VP, no change to CSO.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shocked at teleconference today. MT has done a "great job" and she said no changes to be made. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they also said the same crap right before they laid off the Green Team

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like someone who has no idea about osteoporosis... You must be in the INBU.

Romo will be a Endocrinology and Orthopedic drug, and some Rheum's.