GSK's vaccine operating profit, margin dive on Novartis fold-in

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2015 at 1:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moncef bought that crap. He still will retire rich. Criminal.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Send moncef off to do this, send moncef off to do that! Let moncef take care of some Mickey Mouse nightclub somewhere! Send moncef to pick somebody up at the airport! I'm your older brother, Mike, and I was stepped over!
    Sir andie: That's the way PV wanted it.
    Moncef: It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says! Like, dumb. I'm smart, and I want respect!
    Sir andwew: [unmoved] Is there anything you can tell me about this vaccine?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Net-Net he didn't spend a penny on NVD. The deal was that Novartis overpaid ~ $1.5B for Oncology then, in return, GSK paid $1.5B for NVD vaccines. That is how badly Novartis wanted to get rid of NVD. As long as GSK cuts costs at former NVD before it losing money on it, it a wash. The folks inherited from there are toast.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now, now, you don't have to hurt NVD feelings.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calling a "whore" a "slut" is a compliment. They are losers and everyone has known that since it started.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moroncef would be honored to have either title...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Moisture! Moisture" the shriveled moncelf cries..." Humidité L'humidité il crie comme si quelque grand, légumes stupide...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think funding could be raised for the DPUs by putting moncelf in an aquarium and letting people pay to throw kippers at his bald head.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mmmmmoncef...so parched, so sad
    The Souvlaki's gone bad! Throw it out!
    Good GOD--THROW him OUT!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is the final plug pulled on the NVD people in Cambridge? Decision of who is allowed to move to MD was supposed to be in June. Of those that say no (I don't blame them) or are not picked, are they done at the end of the month or Sept when the actual physical move is scheduled to take place?

I heard of one individual who said she has to hand over her pieces and is "done" in Sept.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sept and everyone is taking the package rather than moving. With the lack of performance with anything in the former NVD portfolio no one in their right mind would move.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can this be sustained, quarter to quarter?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rent-a-reps :cool:

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New vaccine R&D collaboration!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rent a scientist....coming up

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

..........and then Rent-A-CEO !

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rent a moncef...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Withered, old, dehydrated. Time to put tagine out to pasture.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly the "Bored" of Directors has some other agenda at odds with the fiduciary responsibility they are entrusted with.
    [​IMG]

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is the moron on this board that seems to have a hard on for Moncef? I am think Moncef might want to get a restraining order