GSK to shutter RTP Campus

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Apr 15, 2016 at 10:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am allergic to toothpaste and dental hygiene in general; the only thing holding me teeth together is tartar, I do say.-- Lord Andie Of The Realm

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that proves you are a limey !

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that is going to happen this year, they would have to announce it soon...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Logic says that this is bound to happen. Great piece of property. If senior management now thinks that UP will carry the load then they are fools. The only path forward is to split up and sell off the parts. That works for damaged automobiles and will work with an SKB damaged drug company. The Philly "culture" destroyed the culture. RTP will have the last laugh.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Witty, a Brit from the legacy GW, destroyed the culture and the company along with it. He has a place in North Carolina and his son goes to unc. Yeah, philly culture did it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sorry, the sh!tfest started before dimwitty... remember jp?

7. sirandy

sirandy new user

Amen. RTP rednecks are never the answer.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least he has good sense enough to live down here in the South and not in Philthydelphia.......and smart enough to put his son in one of the best universities !
    { note: also see how Carolina finished nationwide in football and basketball } ;)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK RTP redneck, Villanova, a Philly based BB team, kicked UNC's a$$. So UNC was second to a Philly based team, similar to how RTP is to Philly at GSK. SKB did a reverse takeover of your redneck GW Gomer Pyle Company. Think about this while you are watching your black and white TV in your trailer tonight and having your inbred son hold the TV antenna while you are surfing the four channels on the UHF band looking for HeeHaw reruns.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would love shutters. My turd of a boss won't even let me draw the blinds. I just sit there in the sun and baste in sweat.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you recall, (jp the dopey Frenchman)had twit as his right hand man. Twit didn't fall off an apple cart, he helped craft the business plan & ethics for the newly formed gsk. He became CEO and the rest is history.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Villanova is where people go when they are not smart enough to get into Duke or UNC. Think about that this weekend while you are sitting in your double wide trailer with your 2nd cousin.......I mean, wife.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are an Augustinian Roman Catholic school......watch out for them priests. ha !

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All that remains is monchef's Falafel shack in Zebulon, called FailAwful Salouimi

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Immature Manchild is really funny today.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Announcement this week?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is nothing to announce. This is another one of those made-up speculation threads with zero substance.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hee hee hee...we'll see...:p