GSK rep layoffs to follow...

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Nov 6, 2016 at 2:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I cant, Bills in it with 2 young chicks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ted Cruz is Satan and your sons got sugar in his/her tank -- Nice Job chief

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All will be unveiled on the Friday AM conference call.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump fu**ed up first military op, propagandists trying to blame on Obama. He's been gone a month. What an worthless asshole. Golden showers coming for whole world.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great 90s humor grey hair.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the gutter humor and language of the "other" side.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post from the Pfizer rep I guess.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So analogous to DC environment. The liberal appointed jobs (like admins, DOJ, Hill Staffers, State Dept appts, etc) just "knew" Hillary would win. So they got comfy and completely stopped looking for jobs. Then The Donald won and the rug was pulled from underneath them. Same thing happened when Bush left and Obama took office. Conservatives had to look for jobs. "The Swamp" is layer upon layer of career appointees. That's why they are kicking and screaming....they landed cushy jobs and "knew" they were a shoe in for 8more years of Hillary. Oopsey Daisey! Now they are scrambling to find any job. Folks, this is what it's gonna be like when generic Advair hits. You are brainwashed that all is great in the Emerald City. Yet when #1 wave hits, you will scramble, looking for any job to keep a paycheck and benefits. Dont let corporate convince you otherwise. Sure, jobs/roles will shift. But there are only so many jobs that can accommodate a certain number of FTE. (TEVA is primed to bring one of these generics to market and they had a layoff 2 wks ago.) Better start circulating a resume. Wont deny, Trilogy will be great. But only a certain number of reps will be retained to promote this. And wave #2 will be after Trilogy launch and those who launched will be dismissed. Dont kick and scream when your cushy job is gone.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Warren Buffett.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True dat! I dissed work early Fri to go to a second interview. Looked up and dang their was my Anoro counterpart holding a pitch book. We made eyecontact but never spoke. No wonder why she did not return my calls and texts on Thursday and Friday. Let the good times roll