GSK rep layoffs to follow...

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Nov 6, 2016 at 2:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left pharm 6 years ago, quit fighting over gray hair, etc. It is a great job! I left after 20 years and started a new career. The money and benefits at GSK is good and the job is good. Most of the rumors never happen and when they do most people are fine. Realize that you have a great job! If something bad happens and layoffs do occur, it usually works out. Just enjoy and visit the cafe on a rare basis. I decided to stop by after being away for about 5 years and realized the posts are similar to 7 years ago.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said......but remember there are millennials out here today expecting everything on a silver platter like Mom and Dad gave them.

3. You old fat fart. Newbies are running glaxo now, and we are here to stay. Go change your depends diapers !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old fart can spell and complete a sentence. ' Glaxo ' and ' Depends ' are capitalized Sparky. Looks as if you were not an employee with GSK. We had to complete many business papers and forms for management and your errors in one little sentence are glaring. I doubt if you were even hired. Sorry.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee, do you stereotype much? I am hardly "liberal" yet I think Trump is horrible. He won't be making America "great again" He will make it worse. Bank on it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The grey hairs need to get over themselves. Haven't sold anything since advair. Proof is on veramyst launch, failed breo, failed anoro, failed tanzuem. The whole reason asthma was added was to get someone under 50 on teams and wowla! Sales picked up since 2014! Facts!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The deplorable will believe it when they are unemployed after Trump gets through with decimating Pharma. Then they won't be able to get covered anymore with insurance because they have pre existing conditions . Honestly beginning to think they deserve it. Oh and when they get hit by tornadoes and floods due to climate change well good luck you idiots. Hope Trump guts FEMA!!! Let the red states sink!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clintonites and Bernites still whining....America has spoken Sparky....go back to your basement for 8 years.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, now is the time to listen to President Putin comrade. Our Washington puppet will be told what to do. Citizens will go back to their Dancing with the Stars and the Bachelor and act all superior like they know something. Soft and ignorant, just like the Russian bear likes them.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back to bed Hillary.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Wowla"? Maybe you should request a "grey hair" to proofread for you. Viola is the correct spelling for the term you are using.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao you idiot, that word is spelled as is!

Sounds uniformed like the other reps I have to help daily.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back to bed? Get out of bed you cuckservatve!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoooopsie......a Bernie-ite also......poor losers all.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No more honor and patriotism in country after Russian election interference. So sad.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Hillary, hope you are doing well.......now go back to bed.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sad these trumpsters can't handle any criticism of Putin (errrr trump). They namecall anyone who criticizes the cheetoh in Chief. the biggest whiner crybaby of them all is trump...I mean he is still obsessed with his lackluster inauguration turnout. Please keep supporting our new kleptocracy blindly. I hope you can apply a bit more critical thought to other aspects of your life! FYI- I am a registered republican.

Trump is a nightmare for this country and the only people who will benefit from his administration are himself and his kleptocrat cronies.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Bernie, now go drink some warm milk, go outside and let your balloon go, up and up......please don't bother us for another 8 years.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to conservative ideals with trump chumps? Protectionist trade policies will be bad for the economy. Why don't you support free trade???
    My conservative ideals will remain intact despite naive fools such as yourself.