GSK rebuffs Pfizer takeover bid

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Nov 3, 2015 at 4:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a wanna-be CEO.......if you are employed with us which I doubt, just stick to your job, keep your eyes down and be quiet. If not, they may get you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They pulled the tablecloth right out from under the "great" parched grannietagine!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Outstanding post. Being on the pharma side I did not appreciate the X 2 shingles vaccine nor potential safety issues with the adjuvants. The RSV vaccine outlined in the presentation is very high risk

I agree buckle up and good luck to all

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great summary. Wannabe CEO? My hope is that this person is employed by GSK. The company needs more realistic people making decisions rather then empty talking heads. That article by Max Nisen about the RandD day was a scathing review of the future of the company. Google it. Stinks to be a shareholder.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree Max's article was spot on. His father was the former SVP of R&D Innovation at GSK so Max knows what he is writing about.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you, post #39! It is to occasionally read a post from someone like you that I am still willing to wade through all of the other crap here on the gsk CP site. Much appreciated.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is sickening to watch you try and promote your post over and over again. Talk about insecurity.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, nauseating. He/she probably had their mother, father, bubbie, all post about what a great post this was when nothing in it was even new.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes his Bubbie was working overtime posting messages about what a genius he is

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And did she mention how funny he is? That Bubbie is really nice isn't she ?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent post. Spot on. Good luck to all

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boing!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK was idiotic to reject a buyout from Pfizer.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't assume this is a done deal

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, we were all worried there for a minute that you wouldn't like your own post. Glad to see that you clarified that.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would anyone want to be bought by Pfizer ?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Allergan thinks there are $160 billion reasons why

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

.......and so , you have sold your soul !

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post #39

Brilliant!! Simply brilliant.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another post from the Bubbie of the idiot that posted #39. OK we get it, you like to post repeat posts saying how great your posts are.