GSK outside Counsel Eric Holder- now Attorney General ?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Feb 3, 2009 at 11:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, GSK-- thought you were wise asses, getting Daniel Troy formerly Cheif Counsel for the FDA, who pissed on patients rights on the governments dime. Now you rold attorney, Eric Holder comes from defending you to go to the AG office. Sources close to Holder say that even though he may have prostituted himself for big Pharma, including also Merck and Pfizer...that he now knows the ins and outs of how you do business. It does not look good for you hopefully under Holder as AG. He has seen the corruption, knows what you do and how you do it. If you are being investigated as alleged by the Department of Justice, he will be watched by all groups interested in cleaning up the industry. The fraud and corruption....and yes murder for big bucks and market share will come to a halt. If it does not and he goes easy on the crooks like GSK...it will be a rough road for him. Many Senators know what he did in private practice and all are pushing for criminal as well as civil punishments that finally fit the crimes. WE will see if the small multimillion dollar fines continue and then companies go about business as usual, making money and showing that crime does pay. Hopefully some Senior Executives responsible for gross unethical, illegal and immoral conduct will be jailed and the "death sentence" given to companies who have defrauded Medicare and other Federal programs for billions of dollars. Only time will tell what Eric Holder will do, but look out, he seems to be honest and follows the letter of the law. If he does that, patients and payors alike will be well served... and you, GSK should be up the proverbial creek. There is not a single drug that you sell that this country cannot do without, period.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you you pinko fuckface. I'll take your Birkenstocks and cram em' up your ass you tofu sucking Prius driving lefty asswipe. I hope you get a disease that the drug doesn't exist for yet. Get Tom Daschle to bring you hot soup and aspirin while you die a slow lingering death you fuck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a disease that there is no cure for, it is called the High Road disease-(the symptoms are honesty, integrity and ethics)....GSK used to tell you about it, while they were feeding Paxil to three year old children and dodging 15 billion dollars in Federal taxes while running a rat infested manufacturing plant in Puerto Rico. BTW, don't care for Daschle, Birkenstocks or tofu...but I guarantee I can kick your corrupt GSK ass, while you have a job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry Holder is on the payroll. We have to keep Nissen out of the FDA though, He takes payoffs from Takeda but refuses our money.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WAS on the payroll-dipshit. Now you are toast. He is scrutinized regarding his cozy FORMER relationships with GSK...and others. Do you think he is stupid ? No, he is now the Attorney General and will do what is right for the sake of justice and the taxpayers. Bye-Bye.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obama just banned over-the-counter inhalers for asthma sufferers.

Guess who makes the prescription equivalent?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holder is now in over his head, as he is caught in lies about thet ATF gun running. Suddenly he didn't understand the questions or misinterpretted them, so he really wasn't lying. (?!?!?!) The media has nailed him and the next couple of days will be horrible for him. May have to resign. Poor guy!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like GSK is about as ethical as the Obama Administration if the both hired Eric Holder.