Gsk management sucks

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, May 19, 2016 at 8:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Performance Management is the name of a popular HR hoax and scam that turns any job into a series of tasks and goals that you’ll be held accountable for on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. No job worth doing breaks down into tiny, measurable parts.

Good jobs are whole. You know what your mission is and you work toward your mission every day, checking in with your manager as appropriate. Run away from any company that surrounds you with yardsticks and measurements. Working in a place like that would only raise your blood pressure and destroying your mojo.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have the best hr metrics in the industry and pipeline bursting with new medicines.

Well, on second thought, we have the best metrics, scratch that second part.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nooo...... really?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hearing from some of your stake holders that you do not always exhibit what would be reasonably considered a positive mental attitude.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit already. Why continue to be miserable.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I honestly believe #1, that some people hate the company but don't have the fortitude to seek other employment.....they need to man-up......or #2, many have been fired and come back to make others feel bad....they are the millennials.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

some of you kool aid drinkers make me sick. I hope you get shit of offices today you scum.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do us a favor and quit. More money for the bonus pool for the rest of us.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Above disgruntled de-selected millennial has a potty mouth and poor education.....in fact ghetto education since he can't express himself very well with out using profanity. We are sure his mother is proud of her son, but we are embarrassed and sad.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Generic advair punk! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PR Boy pump machine busy today. Lol. Love watching GSK burn. Puts a huge smile on my face.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The pr team is holding onto whatever shred of broken prestige left. The sinking ship of fake calls, fake notes, no impact, and lying to yourself is coming to a halt!

14. sirandy

sirandy new user

Making people's lives better. Like one, Twitty's.