GSK is built on lies-Merging teams

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, May 24, 2016 at 9:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gsk is merging teams with this new re org, I know MANY reps from around the country and the rumor on the street there will be worlds colliding soon.

What do I mean? How is this about lies? Well first off you have ranking dilemmas, keeping the bell curve is a obvious one. Mainly the mix of inflated ratings and those who were targets that have switched teams. There will be some rude awakenings you just watch! Lot of bad will come of this.

Also since many don't pay attention to other teams, the call averages are a huge issue. I know there is much deviation from copd vs asthma as far as call averages in the same area. Look for those who lie to get caught or those who don't lie to get in trouble!!

Watch yourself and look up what others are doing. Gsk 360 can pull up history for call averages. As for ratings good luck, don't fall on the bad side if you can. This last hoorah before the generic advair tailspin will be a dooooosie!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could you be less un-specific? This is like reading a riddle, if you have info then spell it out please.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you really need to start yet another thread that is just like two others? Further, if you hate this company so much that you spend countless hours on this board making posts, then perhaps you should just end your misery and quit. Go work someplace else that will give you the utopia that you desire.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Twit-bot

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure, there are many examples to chose from.

1. Copd/diabetes have been lying about calls worse than asthma, some have huge discrepancies vs reality. This will either result in 1. People having to lie 2. People getting caught. You have some issues on the horizon with ppl switching teams.

2. The ratings game is another one. Many have inflated ratings that could become targets. Also the people who were 4/5 could become pet favorites to show leadership. Or of course be run out too. This one is how the DM feels the need to save their position.

This isn't shocking news, it's something ppl are talking about in their cliques.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you be less un-general?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

......and have been for years.....even in NC years ago, some lady managers wanted 10-15 calls per day !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lies? The company with the biggest fine ever, lying?? Impossible!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

....sounds as if you may have a chip on your shoulder ! .....did you have a low skill level and get fired ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you don't like it or can't hack it, just leave ! you'll be much happier !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of you crack me up. Give it a few months and a semester rating then we will see the specifics come to light!

Is everyone mad that I'm pointing out the hypocrisy in all of this?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's address the topic.....

Yeah there are some issues coming. I know my matrix partners had some questionable calls that boosted averages and I'll have to do the same soon.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, do the exact opposite and stay closer to the truth. Take your FLL into an office which your counterpart claims to make plenty of face to face calls on, and which you cannot. Show the impossible access directly to your FLL, and your cheating counterpart will be the one in trouble, not you. I have done this, and even though my particular FLL only cares about how she looks to her FVP, she had to stop criticizing me for lower call averages. She encourages faking calls wherever necessary - doesn't say so directly but indirectly in every possibly way.
    I hate her and everyone like her. Hold your ground, show the proof, and the worst that will happen is you get a Performance rank of 3. I speak from experience here.
    This company has been turned into a bunch of butt kissing wimps who are afraid to fight back in the appropiate manner, therefore, you get what you deserve by continuing to feed this ugly monster. Stop feeding it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That can work in some cases, but some of these teams are all in on each other. If this lying rep is going to new team, then yes this will work. If the reverse then good luck with that plan. That's the big dilemma for some depending on what side you fall on.

Also you can't fight back, reps have zero power besides suing. Fighting back works a little but ultimately you are at the mercy of management.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vpak? Is that still on the market? With its convenient dosing regimen and not too many dozens of diff horse pills it must be! o_O

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the matter sparky, did someone hurt your itty bitty feelings?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Thank you for caring, people are so mean to sir Andrew on this board

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paid twit-bot. Boing!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like a rtp bot. They think the issues are worth the hassle and uncertainty. Many are leaving already over the past few years. Ruined this place.