GSK fails at transparency

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Feb 12, 2017 at 9:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simply put, OP is correct, but what can we do about it without leaving? Not much from what I've seen, so the charade goes on.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

....been going on for years, just enjoy the ride and stop fussing........when you can't take anymore...just quit !

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful with that kind of talk around here. The board crybaby won't like it and he might make a nasty reply about you. He might even pretend to be someone else agreeing with his own post as a way of trying to support his comments as well.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really need to get a life. You are too consumed responding to everyone's post on this site. Please relax, it must be unhealthy for you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be the crybaby guy. Your comments seem to be more reflective in you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adjusted to reflect reality.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously you need to rest. Think of your quality of life. Maybe seek treatment for being OCD? Can you stop? Were you picked on as a kid? Is this what this is all about?
    Life should be more meaningful than spending all day trying to call out people on an anonymous website. Sicko. Or is this just click bait????

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good question. It's disheartening but at the end of the day, ask yourself "Is this going to help me in my sales career" Obviously the answer is a big fat 'NO' ... it comes down to your own self-worth, value and respect --- if you can get the nerve to leave and find a new gig - and if it feels right enough then take the plunge. Things are not going to change at GSK, the company has not a clue about how to motivate or keep employees engaged. It's about the FLLs intimidation tactics and our own fears of changing jobs/companies. It's too big of a fight so it comes down to personal choice, do what is right for you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As someone said before, your comments are more reflective of you. You really need to think about what you are doing with your life and what you post on this board. It is an extension of your complaining and you don't like getting called out on it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's comical that two internet clowns try to silence anyone. The funny thing is I bet they think they are doing a great job of their below average comebacks.

Back to the topic, yes transparency is bad here and only getting worse. Wait till generic advair kicks in and they have to shuffle things.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New respiratory portfolio will keep GSK running like a finely tuned machine!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What I comical is that you are pretending to be someone else and then you start to complain yet again.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like this last post is fake news.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake abounds today.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake and many deleted posts today!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK is a fake company. Not paid on sales except they are. But some areas paid on who is best kiss up to management and sales don't matter. Think they are mixing it up for legal so nothing can be proven. But don't forget the GSK way --transparency!!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we are fake, then we pay you with fake money. Do you get fake money ?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just like prostitution we are corporate sluts but the money is REAL. You can control my actions just not my mind Ahole

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet another low IQ post.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a matter of fact my IW is higher than normal since I can see through BS unlike you