Greg Smith

Discussion in 'Medline' started by anonymous, Dec 2, 2016 at 3:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw where Greg finally won an award for his management ability.

Too bad he does not get what he really deserves for his management ability.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greg Smith Medline was always a loser in management. That is why he is in his third division. Greg was a horrible GL Rep and became a manager in HC to avoid being fired. Then he was an even worse HC manager, riding the backs of others to make him look good. Once Greg Smith Medline was being shown the door at HC he was bailed out by Burns. Greg Smith Medline has been there 30 and nothing to really show for it. You may ask why I use Greg Smith Medline? That is so people Googling Greg Smith Medline will be see this site. Plus Greg Smith Medline hates his name being on this site

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no question you would have been an overwhelming success in your career if it wasn't for Greg Smith. No doubt your wife wouldn't have left you as well if it wasn't for Greg Smith. That 30 plus handicap you carry when you golf with your friends? No doubt Greg Smith taught you to golf and you're stuck with that horrific swing and slice. Those issues you have with erectile disfunction? Greg Smith.

Greg has been with Medline 30 plus years. No one can work at Medline or any other place for almost a third of a century without contributing to the success of the company. Any outsider can read these slams agains Greg and see his timeline and see these are written by a bunch of ex reps who still look back on their failures and blame their manager.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where there's smoke there's fire. This is the typical Medline manager response, "blame the reps".

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can tell you never worked for Greg Smith Medline, as he was a horrible manager and even said so THREE promo meetings in a row. Don't take my word for it take his, he said it, I was there and no one in a room of 20 reps disagreed with him. Greg fired good people to take the heat off of him. He has had to jump around for years to keep from getting shown the door. The only reason he has been there for the past 5 years is Steve Burns keeping him safe from being fired. If Greg Smith Medline was such a great manager someone besides you, of the 800 plus people who have viewed this post or the other negative posts about him would have came rushing to his defense. The only people who ever speak decent of him are those who never worked for Greg Smith Medline. Medline has and has had many managers but not get the negative posts like Greg Smith Medline. Why? Because he deserves it all.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greg Smith Medline

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greg Smith Medline

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greg Smith Medline

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greg Smith Medline

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can tell you never worked for Greg Smith Medline, as he was a horrible manager and even said so THREE promo meetings in a row. Don't take my word for it take his, he said it, I was there and no one in a room of 20 reps disagreed with him. Greg fired good people to take the heat off of him. He has had to jump around for years to keep from getting shown the door. The only reason he has been there for the past 5 years is Steve Burns keeping him safe from being fired. If Greg Smith Medline was such a great manager someone besides you, of the 800 plus people who have viewed this post or the other negative posts about him would have came rushing to his defense. The only people who ever speak decent of him are those who never worked for Greg Smith Medline. Medline has and has had many managers but not get the negative posts like Greg Smith Medline. Why? Because he deserves it all.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. EVERYTHING WRITTEN ABOUT GREG SMITH MEDLINE IS TRUE AND TRUER THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. HE WAS HORRIBLE (AND STILL IS FROM WHAT I AM TOLD)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greg Smith Medline Greg Smith Medline Greg Smith Medline Greg Smith Medline Greg Smith Medline
    Greg Smith Medline Greg Smith Medline Greg Smith Medline Greg Smith Medline Greg Smith Medline

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reason some of us keep this post alive is because Greg Smith Medline sucked so bad as a manager and person we want everyone to remember what a slime ball Greg Smith Medline really is. He fired good people in order to save his sorry ass time and time and time and time again. That is why Greg Smith Medline's thread keeps going.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could someone please say something nice about this guy? From what I have heard over the years Greg was a truly worthless asshole, but surely someone can at least say "he did not kick his dog" or something.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The majority of reps who worked for Greg are still around and their careers continue to do well. Medline is a result driven organization and Greg couldn’t have managed for 15 years if he fired his good reps as said time and time again by the five anonymous people who continue to write awful things about him.

Today he’s doing well in his role and until someone puts their name behind their comments and own their destructive statements then it’s just the same chorus of unhappy backwards focused people who probably continue to struggle in their current jobs making these posts.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Greg Smith Medline for your thoughts. Why did you not use your real name instead of posting anonymously. Hell even the person who is posting something "good" about Greg Smith Medline will not even use their real name.