Great time to be at Cardionet!

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Dec 22, 2011 at 3:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am pumped! Tonys message says it all, its a great time to be at Cardionet for 2012. We are getting rid of all non performers, filling the many open positions, and releasing C5. My physicians are 100% excited about C5, patient videos and ergonomic design is incredible!!! They cant wait to prescribe. For all of you that keep leaving... you will regret it!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cant believe the market is up and we are down 6%. Investors are missing out!! Keep in mind we just settled one of the many lawsuits. I am buying stock for presents right now!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that is what it takes for you all to believe. Pull this leg it plays "Jingle Bells". By the way the Kool-Aide is grape. It could be C5, C6 or C100, when your techs can't tell AFIB from NSR it doesn't matter.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously can not tell the difference between sarcasm and excitement. You must have the personality of plywood. God I hope your not in my district.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What if I am in your district? Maybe you're the dead weight!! Maybe you don't know the difference. Why don't you just leave? Can't get your old job back at the McDonalds?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 things here asswipe! I love when people throw out the old " why don't ya just leave" statement. People are leaving, every week! Also you make it sound as if it's easy to find another medical device job/ pharma. Guess what I am interviewing, and as soon as I find a job that's not another Cardionet I will join the rest of the Ex Cardionet alumni. Love your statement about McDonlads too! You see that is actually what this company wants to bring in now. This companies reputation is so destroyed in the job market that is all they will get too! I am not the OP but I do think you have the personality of plywood! You must be a lot of fun to role play with Dwight Schrute! I'm sure you are also the type that throws your peers under the bus at any given chance! That's why I said I hope you are not in my district, I can tell you are a brown nosing suck up kiss ass! Have fun with your C5!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking at the way you write, you will have a tough time convincing anyone you are qualified to do much more than flip burgers. Therefore, you better stay put. "Ex Cardionet alumni" is redundant. Alumni and ex have pretty much the same meaning. "Companies"? I think you were trying to say "Company's". And holly cow! You managed to say the same thing 3 times in your last sentence!!! No wonder you are trying to get out, you can't handle this job. Maybe flipping burgers is aiming a bit high. However, dog walker has potential written all over it!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Atleast if I am flipping burgers my customers won't get a $3000 bill one year later

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mind blowing!!! So insightful!!! Is that the best you can come up with? Maybe dog walker is aiming a bit high. Maybe you can just walk behind the dogs and clean up after them.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this industry better than Pharma? I am interviewing and was excited but now I am not so sure??????

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly, it depends on territory, local coverage and quota.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if you have good coverage and can sell, can you make a 150K? or am I better of with the stability of knowing Ill make a 100k in pharma and keeping the benefits...thanks

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay in Pharma. This place is being run into the ground with constant micromanagement and competition that is kicking our ass. The "leaders" of this company have repeatedly made bad decisions and miscalculations. ie. pt education program and sending out faxes confusing customers about home hook-up. Run far away! This industry is returning to it's roots which is EVENT MONITORS. The C5 will be too little too late.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What region are you interviewing for?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UrAnus

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can easily make 150k but only if you get a smaller territory. I know it sounds weird but that is the way it is.
    Stability? Take a look at the stock for the past 2 years and keep in mind the company is being investigated by the doj. Make you own decision about stability.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hasn't anyone read how Cardionet is being investigated by the Department of Justice & OIG for Medicare fraud? This ship is going down QUICK!!!! Try to refute the investigations, and you're probably one of the staff that performed shady transactions or were sly enough to get the physicians' offices to go along with illegal billing procedures. Rely on computerized, investigational algorithms to interpret EKG readings and you're relying on less than stellar technology.

If you need further reading material for when you're checking the Classifieds in the McDonalds bathroom (because you can't go home and use your own bathroom for fear of telling your wife you've lost your job and you're being investigated for Medicare fraud too), here's one of MANY links that attests to Cardionet's shady practices: http://article.wn.com/view/2011/08/31/US_seeks_Medicare_payment_documents_from_CardioNet/

Now if you think only one lawsuit has come and gone, you're SORELY mistaken. Expect this to be the norm until everyone gets a piece of what Cardionet stole; all of YOUR MONEY!!!!

If you're a sales person, I know of a monitoring center with NO QUOTAS, a 30% commission rate and the tools to start your own independent sales force. So start securing your accounts for when these clowns go down and bring your accounts with you!!!!

PS. eCardio and Lifewatch are next on the chopping block. How can you bill for 30 separate Holter codes for using an MCOT event monitoring system? Just because that monitor is capable of performing similar to a Holter, THAT'S NOT WHAT THE PHYSICIAN ORDERED and NOT WHAT MEDICARE IS PAYING FOR!!! That's like a cardiologist seeing you for a routine visit, then billing your insurance for open heart surgery......

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do not work for this horrible company no matter what. Mgmt team is pathetic. Tony is a fucking dick head who has no leadership abilities.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot to mention how understaffed Cardionet is. You don't get raises more than 40 cents. Insurance is bad. Vacation Day! Can someone please tell me what one of those are like. No matter how hard you work its never good enough.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Folks this is going to be easy... The days of IDTF's running the CEM world are slowly coming to an end. The prosecutor in the Lifewatch settlement explained it well. CMS expected the doctors to get paid not Ecardio,Cardionet Cardiocom Lifewatch etc. Those days are soon to be over. Non IDTF's and fair market value for service WILL take their place.