GREAT MANAGERS

Discussion in 'Ortho-McNeil' started by Anonymous, May 30, 2011 at 8:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeff is still in Atlanta. His class and demeanor make him better than anyone else.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worked in northeast for many years. I couldn't tell you one good dm or rbd. Some of the good ones left, but with all the changes in pharma, DMs no longer bring value to reps or the company so many have resorted to trying to make name for themselves by being ball busters or putting people on corrective action.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOT BT! Horrible!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DMs do not put reps in corrective action for fun. It is a hard process and one that DMs do not enjoy. However, believe it or not, there are some bad reps that need to improve in some areas. There are reps that have bad year after bad year, throw in a decent one every once in awhile and consider themselves good reps. Not the case. There have been DMs in corrective action too. People that are not good at their jobs, it happens. Reps should realize it is not always persecution. Sometimes people need to get better so they can get results. Now I'll wait to hear all the stories of how our "best" reps have been in CAP.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a great Manager in A.L. initials....she s new so we will see.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know a couple of DMs that should be on corrective action but aren't

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great an manager should NOT b used in the same sentence at this company

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you whoever started this positive post! I was a manager for McNeil Consumer & Specialty (Tylenol/Concerta/Flexeril) and I loved my time here. There were and still are a lot of good people and class acts within JNJ. I always thought I would retire with JNJ, but God had other plans during the layoffs. I am happy where I am, but I have a lot of great memories and appreciate the opportunity to work with great people during my 8 year stint. Hope all is well on the JNJ front, my success and development is due to the training and the opportunity to work with great people who cared at McNeil. Hope you all have a great year!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of the managers were great! I've only had one crap manager since I've been here. That was basically because he didn't have a pair of balls! Going on 10 years so I guess I really shouldn't complain

He didn't stick up for ANY of his people and in the end always caved.

Oh..by the way... it was Will Masi.

Go Will!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That guy was a fucking idiot.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's so funny that this RDB has his name blocked so you cant even post about him...I guess I will just have to spell it different but you all know who I am talking about.

Timothy Konuff. Got it?

That loser is a sorry ass RBD that still cheats on his wife!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had some great managers at J&J. They were willing to let you be you and let you manage how you needed to manage. They weren't micro managers and truly made their team feel like they were or are able to do great things. They were leaders!!! On the other hand I have had one horrible manager that didn't trust his team and always tried to catch them in a lie or doing something wrong!! overall I had a wonderful experience with managers!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone actually tells you that they're cheating on their wife? I find that hard to believe.
    You must be the rep who cries wolf.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had some really great managers at OMP. Then again I had the worst managers.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No fool. I saw the troll in a bar on several occasions leaving with someone OTHER than his wife. The third time I saw this troll I decided to follow him. AMAZING....he went to a motel!
    IF it looks like a snake...sounds like a snake...CHANCES ARE....it's a snake!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is the initials KB?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This stream had to be started by a manager. Really, what self-respecting rep would ask such an obvious question. There are none left!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay. If this did actually happen, you sound jealous.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greatest manager in his own mind and always the smartest person in the room, just ask him!
    Randy Schieberle

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greatest manager who is 51 out of 51 in Nucynta rankings. Of course when the going is good he takes responsibility and when the going is not so good he passes the buck and says his reps are not following his example and direction. He not only is last in rankings he is last in personality and charm. He thinks his country dufus approach is endearing and hopes that will mask his lack of tack. The reality is he likes listening to the sound of his own voice. This discription could only fit Tim Conner of course.