Got your back

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2013 at 7:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

btw $5.00 a stop aint worth it

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again you ignorance precedes you. Some locations have to deliver to cities that as far as 60 to 70 miles away. If you have a delivery in one town and then have to go to the town on the opposite side you are traveling ever bit of 240 miles and that takes up half the day for two stops. Sometimes its not about mapquest or being efficient its about the patient's needs which Rotech fails to see. Ask any PST about this and I'm sure they will give you the same answer. You should stop treating employees like they are dumb and only have a high school diploma. I'm sure most of the them have more common sense in their pinky than you do in your whole body. You can't blame people for not wanting to spend all their time on their knees like you have to get the higher position. Stop changing policy and procedures like a mother changes dirty diapers then your employees will know what's going on.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

kudos,my favorite post.but you might need to breakdown the math,(maybe i can help)240 miles divided by the speed limit=HALF THE DAY.HELLO

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"The location should be aware of hospital discharges no later than noon or 1pm. Timely communication from the LCM and/or CSR to the PST(s) in the field is critical. "

Most (of the few O2's) we get from hospitals occur right before 4:00pm-after the doctors have finished a round of golf- or the patient is able to arrange a ride home with a working family member.
    And then there is the inevitable shopping spree and pharmacy stops the patient does after being freed from the hospital.
    Some setups don't occur until 8:00pm when the patient finally gets home.
    How about you give us a letter from Mr. Pigg we can hand to a patient upon delivering a portable at the hospital, demanding the patient to go straight home?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol,I am loving your ideas

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I honestly don't know how to drill it into your heads that insolence towards the new policies will not be tolerated. You know your area best. A cluster of patients should be delivered to on the same day. There is no need to go to the other side of your area on the same day unless a patient calls in about their concentrator going down. I reiterate: Schedule your route efficiently on a daily AND weekly basis!

I won't pander to you people as it's obvious that you're not very bright. Most PSTs barely have enough grey matter to remember to breathe. Cognitive thinking definitely isn't their strongest skill which is one of the main reasons routing decisions should have come down from a central location.

That is neither here nor there. The onus is on every PST, CSR, and LCM to schedule stops in an efficient manner. Do not waste company time, money, and gas because you want to sight-see instead of doing your job E-F-F-I-C-I-E-N-T-L-Y.

I can't speak for corporate. I'm just trying to warn my fellow coworkers to do their jobs correctly before corporate finds out otherwise. Save yourselves the trouble now and help the Company in the process.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no Patient Service Representative position at Rotech. A PST is merely a technician, one who would have absolutely nothing to do if it weren't for a Sales Representative. Who do you think travels the world to hospitals and doctor's offices to obtain orders? The PST simply has to fulfill those orders. A PST is the pizza delivery boy of the medical field...a bare notch on the totem pole above a CSR who simply answers phones and prints paperwork.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And an LCM is a simple babysitter. Someone who's sole job is to make sure others do their job. Responsible employees can be trusted to do their jobs properly, so an LCM isn't always necessary. What is ALWAYS necessary is a Sales Rep to bring in business. A Sales Rep provides jobs for CSRs and PSTs and RTs, who are babysat by LCMs. Facts (and paychecks) aren't debatable.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is just a troll dont feed into this.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A PST arriving at a hospital discharge in a timely manner so a bed can be cleared for a new paying customer being professional with instructions so the Pt can arrive home safely will earn a hospitals referrals much more then a sales rep could ever do.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales reps are overpaid
    Patient Service Techs are not. I wouldn't haul DME as heavy as it is for $11.00 hourly
    LCMS are overworked in whatever capacity they assume even if it is babysitting an office.
    Ask any corporate employee and they will tell you that an LCM is the worst job in the company and this comes from corp.
    CSR's are not paid enough and take the most abuse from the public tiring to get what is needed for set-ups
    It's no picnic for anyone , but it's YOUR job
    Anyone ever hear of flexing time off for those poor souls who have 15 stops daily? If not, your not working for Rotech and you should not be on this site
    Monday, here it comes. Buff up guys and gals, another week of sheer fun.
    I'm glad to be able to just sit back and relax these days.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you get laid off? Sometimes i wish for it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would love to work for your location please tell me where you are so I can put in for a transfer. I'll leave my family just for the opportunity. Please Please Please!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rotech is not an international company. The patient chooses their provider. The chain of command is the same level as a PST and CSR take a look at it. The sales rep position needs to be eliminated and save the company millions. What does a sales rep do all day after they have visited all the referral sources in their area there is n one to sell to. It comes down to the patient making the final decision on their provider.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to go to church and pray you come to your senses.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact your nuts is not debatable. What is always necessary is the person who delivers to the patient, how many sales reps will do a setup after 5 on a Friday when the patient calls after being home since noon.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God is the only one who looks down upon on me.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Sales Rep is a bottom feeder,They were the first ones kicked to the curb.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya,sign me up too!!!!!!I love abuse,makes me want to work harder.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please come back,I want to learn more.