Goodbye MT

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, May 18, 2016 at 2:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was a refreshing voice mail from Vanessa.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very refreshing. Long overdue.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not all good. This means change is coming. A reorg or layoff inevitable now.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Change is constant at Amgen. The big question on everyone's mind is how will today's change affect me? If you do not have an active career network and a Plan B for employment, now is the time to get both. The axe will fall on the deserving as well as those that are working hard - karma. Best to be ready.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is outstanding news. Anyone with half of brain and who looks at this rationally, realizes that there are entirely too many reps out here. shame on MT and the people who signed off on this ridiculous structure

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Comforting news. Very good for my continued employment hopes. I should be able to wind down my final 10 years to retirement right here. I'm pumped up a ready to sell !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management only knows how to move around players. Here we go again

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's next to go???

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am encouraged at the leadership decisions Laura has made. Amgen has been top loaded with alpha male types that have preferred a hyper aggressive sledge hammer rather than a nuanced and informed way to make decisions. MT was a two faced ass chewer who did so out of muscle memory, nt with purpose. That was his way of "motivating" you. Meanwhile he was all sweetness and sunshine in front of a room. Not genuine, not authentic, and I'm glad he will be somewhere other than here.

Hope our new female executives are better leaders.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which RD?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THE END OF THE CSO IS NEAR!!! THE END OF THE CSO IS NEAR!!! THE END OF THE CSO IS NEAR!!! THE END OF THE CSO IS NEAR!!! THE END OF THE CSO IS NEAR!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone who came from AZ step to the front of the line to GO & follow MT!!!!!!!!!
    AZ rep's and management are notoriously bad & must be let go!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep!! The Merck people need to go also.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no way in hell--Daiichi reps MUST go first!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's start with the RDs and DMs he brought with him.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

right on, start with the other Mike's

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously weren't here for the Prolia launch. After they fired HT and CT, new leadership came in and Prolia finally took off. Getting rid of a terrible leader in MT is great news for everyone.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know someone who came with that Big Pharma pile, as an ERSD, that's ass is probably sweating right now, looking for their next place to go bully and F.ck up.
    Best of luck Golden Parachute boys of summer. Used cars OR back to POD monkey alignment, please Hit all your targets whether its right or wrong. lmao

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is spot on. MT was two faced. His "motivating" skills are non-existent. Yet in front of a room "Go be....." - sunshine. Fake. Any intelligent person sees through it completely.