Good side lines?

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Oct 13, 2016 at 9:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know of some good side lines to carry while working direct for Stryker CMF and also the commission percentage paid?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you will get found out if you carry side lines, and then you will get terminated. it always happens, no matter how airtight you think it is. why risk it? Just get a higher paying job than CMF and call it a day.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pick up a side line/job that's outside of medical. Sounds crazy, but you'll welcome the break. Think about jobs that you can pull off late in the afternoon and evening, for a few days a week. I know a sports medicine sales guy in San Diego with a pool cleaning business. A trauma rep makes custom furniture. Another is a partner in one of those UPS package stores. Another tends bar. And yeah, a lot of their clients are medical professionals and they've been doing it for years. Often their managers even know what's going on and don't have a problem unless it conflicts with their day jobs.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know a recon rep in LA that pimps himself out on Grinder

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you are in medical sales, why do you need a side job? I am a competitive sales rep and I have been offered many side lines like pain cream, bone grafts, etc. I just focus on what I do best...25 total joints a week trying to give the best service/support I can.
    On the other hand, a side job is good insurance if you work for Stryker. The poor Stryker minions don't realize that the biggest threat/competitor is their own company. They are just expendable shit if they don't hit their unrealistic quotas after two years and will be replaced by another naive college athlete.