Good riddance Frank "Bud Fahey"

Discussion in 'Abbott Vascular' started by Anonymous, Sep 29, 2014 at 5:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He lives in Philly

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Coutch is the replacement, I feel sorry for you guys. I left years ago and his reputation and my contact with him has been terrible.

He's an absolute ass clown. This was a big turn for the worse over Bud if this is true. Not there anymore but good luck. You used to have good products. Just terrible senior leadership.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbott Vascular is a joke right now
    Endo n disarray and coronary getting their ass handed to them by MDT and BSX

Ship is sinking and sinking fast

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad but true!
    It's tough everywhere, but Abt Endo is definitely the laughing-stock of the Industry.
    I was with Endo for 4 years, then fired by Jami Miller about 2 years ago.
    (It doesn't pay to tell her she has her head up her ass...really, really really far up her ass....)
    In a great place now with a smaller competitor, better culture, hours, $$$.
    What a shame that these new upper management clowns f-up'd a once great company.
    Good luck, all!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These house cleaning changes are kind of motivating, just need to wait and see on the restructure...if the new is just as bad as the old. Still need to change JM and RF soon

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You heard wrong. This clown should be in jail.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG. Foust is a sales director? Are you all nuts? I remember him when he was a pudgy, self absorbed marketing manager in Redwood city trying so hard to act like he was 'VP material'. Trying to figure out what brand of shoes to wear and what wines to like so that he sounded less like the working class nerd that he was. We all thought he was a joke. And baby face wouldn't know how to sell no matter how many SPIN selling classes he took. I'd be poking my eyes out with my free Abbott Logo pen at sales meetings if I had to listen to him pretend to be my fearless leader.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Richards days r numbered
    He was put in that position by Chuck Foltz who announced his early retirement last week

Richards never managed before and was forced on Bud Fahey by Chuck

He will not be a sales director come spring time

Take that to the bank

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soon!