Glover Johnson

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2015 at 4:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Their only interest is in that milestone payment and nothing else matters. 6 of us pestering these psychs weekly, 9 calls a day and no lunch budget = get us our milestone and then piss off.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The question is: After we receive the milestone payment from Takeda, are they going to get rid of a sales force? Since they are incrementally increasing business, why keep them?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are not

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck wouldn't piss on my face if my teeth were on fire

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did glover really change his name to trace??? Why in the world did he do that?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The question is, when will his Pfizer background start rearing it's ugly head. Also, what is this overwhelming obsession of his in being in the field? Doesn't he have more important things to do like maybe trying to get better coverage fro Brintellix and Rex? Just sayin'

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it just goes to show that all these washed up, re-tread, old Astra/Pfizer/gsk execs have the same old bs pharma 101 playbook that they resort to. Why can't a company look to bring in execs from Pespsi, Apple, Cisco, etc and get fresh ideas and strategy. Yet they bring in these people that are washed out of the bottom of the pharma industry who double down on failure. I get that they have to meet certain "initiatives", but come on, we've seen this movie before. I guess we can now say that instead of failure at least it will be "world class " failure.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it's already happening. I think he wants his RD's to be basically ASM's, and him too. This is what happens when things go south. Do they really think that this will increase sales by even 1 Rx? Morale is bad enough without somebody slowing you down every few weeks on a field ride. What will things be like by summer? Not good

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As far as poster#29 - do you really think that pharma wants change? That is why the "small to medium " sized companies like Lundbeck recycle people from other companies. They long to be like Pfizer/AZ and be relevant in the discussion. Copying the metrics, "segmentation", hiring marketing execs and similar moves just make them think it could happen. The partners that Lundbeck has aligned themselves with will prevent this company from ever becoming what they once promised.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like Glover and the RD's are really frustrated wannabe ASM's.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glover and his RBD's are in the field more than my manager. Don't they have anything more important to do?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question is, where is the ever engaging Mr Arena these days? Word on the street is that he's actively looking to go elsewhere

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Where is he going to go - Otsuka?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding with the "coming to a town near you" comment. Where the hell did they get this clown. Why don't you stay at home office and work on some coverage for these drugs in stead of galavanting all over the country hoarding miles and Marriott points for your next cheap ass family vacation. Earn it like we do.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those of you that haven't heard of Glover's "new initiative" (Please read this as a washed up retread of an idea):
    Action plans: Yes folks, we will have another tracker to complete each and every Friday. He wants us to take data that the home office has ready access to in BI/VEEVA and create a spreadsheet and track our activity. Then, we get to submit it Friday.
    So let's recap what Glover has brought us since his arrival:
    No split credit
    Lunch budgets slashed
    Track our lunch budgets weekly
    Increase manager ride alongs in frequency and duration (2 days)
    Weekly action plan tracker

And, I don't know if he is responsible but it did become public on his watch, the beta team does not get credit for Rexulti scripts if the patient is over the age of 59.

This is worse than big pharma. At least big pharma doesn't pretend.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You missed 8 calls per day.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First, WTF are you talking about that we don't get credit for Rex scripts IF they are over age 59????? If that's true it's total BS! Then you can forget ever talking about LIS/Medicare Part D ever again!! What kind of BS can they come up with to justify that?? There is not a damn thing in the PI to justify this, and what the hell is this tracker you are talking about ?????? This is what you get from someone that came from Pfizer and AZ, nothing but a big pharma mentality! Time to seriously start looking to leave. Wow, who would have thought we would have deteriorated to this in such a short time. They really blew it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest