GI 2017

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jan 11, 2017 at 1:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that is true then the double standard in GI RBD team needs to be addressed immediately! It's not fair to those of us who work our tails off and do it the right way everyday!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep I agree

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The dbl std is not gonna change in the west. What's not fair is that DZ hammers the other mgrs and let's AO slide.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading about The LA Trainwreck made the mtg go fast. If I were them I would've stopped wearing my name tag.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR?!? Seriously?!? They don't give two shits. They're here to protect the dumbass leaders.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the OP: If he is a game player who uses retaliation then you better start documenting everything. Otherwise it's his word against yours. Start video recording your field rides with him and I'm not talking with an iPhone. Voice record all phone conversations, conference calls, performance evaluation reviews, meetings, etc. Screenshot all text messages with time stamps. Print hard copies of all e-mails, calendars, trackers, fireld travel reports, etc. It might be time consuming but when you do lawyer up you'll have more documentation than you need. Shire should not tolerate scumbag managers like this.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That has been done in this case but the great advice is still appreciated. Most of the people in this
    group are straight up evil.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in the East. We always thought your boss was off but it sounds like the rumors about him are true. You should start documenting again. Everyone in GI is following the shitshow that is the LA region.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. Great advice.

For the person with the straight up evil RD and team -- check out the hidden water bottle camera. It's a great choice. Has a motion detector too. Lots of stuff out there it just depends on your personal preference.

Also, consult with an attorney who specializes in work place harassment they will provide you with the best counsel not HR.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its pretty simple. in this era of technology people should behave as if they were on camera at all times. if not then don't be surprised if you wind up on you tube. lol

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Verizon is gonna make him a huge offer because there is no one better at phoning it in.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg so true!
    #totalblowoff

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crickets. He must be out of Shire points.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If he's still around I guess Shire was and is his only option.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A 24 hr thread the crazy train that never stops

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough with the bickering! There are a ton of short bowel patients and doctors just waiting for us to help them. Do your job and do it well!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's clear there are two people replying back and forth to their own comments here. I'm not even on the LA team and I know this.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If so those two people need to stop posting on cafepharma and get out there and starting finding some SBS patients because there ain't no voucher double dipping with this drug y'all.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One is a former disgruntled employee

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so wrong loser! pretty sure the mgr has better things going on than this dumb nonsense!