GI 2017

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jan 11, 2017 at 1:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we're lucky!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not looking forward to Orlando at all.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The individuals that are left in this once great franchise worked the system to their advantage. Smart move imo. Shire gave you the tools to do it. Can you say vouchers, vouchers and more vouchers. Wait?! no Gattex vouchers?! Oh the tragedy! You mean we actually have to leave the house and earn our paycheck rather than relying on our trained voucher prescribers. Vouchers were a great ride while it lasted. Without vouchers for Gattex let's see if you can really sell rather than relying on trained vouchers users for your success.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the most fun weekends of the year and I gotta spend ( it ) and another whole week at a dumpy hotel in Orlando!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In flight now. I'm a top 5%'r but I still packed a bottle of Grey Goose in my checked bag. Vodka and oj for breakfast. Going to need a it every morning to get me through this dumpster fire of a meeting.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Share some with me too!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me and a couple friends have a longstanding agreement to cover for one another in the event someone questions our attendance at any of the big group events. I packed an old cheesy tourist outfit so I can roll incognito straight to Universal studios or the mall

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me and a couple friends have a longstanding agreement to cover for one another in the event someone questions our attendance at any of the big group events. I packed an old cheesy tourist outfit so I can roll incognito straight to Universal studios or the mall

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As usual LA - So Cal dysfunction on full display.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened? Details please.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He needs to go!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That awkward moment tho

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try clueless and delusional. In his opinion he's thinks he's better than the other managers just ask him and he'll tell you. Unlike him at least the other managers have their shit together.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The workshops were not run by him. It was some RD from the east and another one from the west.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was not running the workshop. Some guy from the east and someone from SF. Blah Blah Blah.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He did not run the workshop. Someone from the east and SF did. His ABS looks mean. Whats her deal?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go tuck in your sweater to your True Religeons and F off.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is that guy?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:(It's pretty obvious this team is more engaged in bullying and cyber bullying than it is in the meeting

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree. They can't live without drama!