Get rid of Richard Smith!

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Feb 19, 2016 at 3:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Guest

Richard R is a total light weight. Just nice talk, but very thin on content. He once came out to see my customer for dinner. He talked only non-business bullshit and he had zero impact.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Its about to get hot"

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's one of the best managers I ever worked for. Just saying.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is a great guy and I admire him.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for weighing in there Richard R....isn't it pretty late for you to still be awake?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Said..Bob the minion.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, Jason..."the Swed".

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come July, everyone will be celebrating a BIG WIN once he's kicked out!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My thoughts exactly!! No wonder he's been so quiet lately

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Winning the day won't even save R. Smith anymore. Memory makers is a better fit, for that's what soon will happen to him. Once Richard Smith becomes a memory, all of us will be winning EVERY DAY!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cheers to that!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does Alisha really feel about him?.... No "updated" pictures as of yet! o_O

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alisha?!? Big deal!!! How does the CV SALES FORCE really feel about a "poor-excuse" for leadership and lack of common sense? Richard only thinks about himself and whatever it takes to buy him more time at Novartis. His days are counted! Mark my words, come September 23rd.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Richard R is a horrible leader. Lies to everyone about compensation. Says that he is "getting it together" then never follows through. He has no idea what he is doing. Ask the seasoned reps what is needed. They told you months ago they needed reimbursement help yet both Christie and Richard R discounted the person bold enough to speak. Hmmmm. Where are we now? we are doing exactly what that rep said to do.

He won't listen, they won't listen. If you are s woman forget it he won't even acknowledge you or your ideas. This company is discriminatory, disorganized and is run horribly!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bring back Chou and Duncan! They were the original Novartis CV teachers of: FU, I'll screw you!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm first in line to f**k Richard's behind!:)

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess I'm second then!