Get ready to be tracked!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jan 7, 2016 at 8:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh they can do it and will they just don't do it routinely. They turn on the spigots when your manager decides to get rid of you. Trust me they will find more than enough to fire you when motivated. Hell they could fire every single person for something in their volumes of rules and policies. And with a total corrupt H.R. department to support them, they will manufacture evidence if necessary.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh they can do it and will they just don't do it routinely. They turn on the spigots when your manager decides to get rid of you. Trust me they will find more than enough to fire you when motivated. Hell they could fire every single person for something in their volumes of rules and policies. And with a total corrupt H.R. department to support them, they will manufacture evidence if necessary.

Miss that laborer Job at Abbott ? :D

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uncle Kentaki - is that like KFC?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you referring to M.L.? Yes she was let go a few years ago. As usual, nobody was told the truth as to why. Some bullshit about having to take care of family or something like that.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before we have KFC in Kazahkstan just like U S and A. Now after President Nazarbaev reforms we have Uncle Kentaki that make even better tasty chicken because it marinated Kazakh style with ferment horse urine. Also now with new reforms, women allowed to ride on inside of bus. Great Success!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How far back does this go? Are you even from this century?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Understand this, they do not track everyone routinely because they know that the majority are not working full days and they can't fire everyone. So they will only go after you if your manager sends them a signal or someone higher up wants to get rid of you and if that happens then you will be fired. They will find more than enough evidence and if not H.R. will create the evidence.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Long time rap here and YES they track when there is a need to look.

Also YES they have used Pinkerton detective services in the past to follow someone but this was before the software tracking ability arrived.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's called OnStar. Not an AZ thing --- subcontracted out. Really really inexpensive.

They know where their car that you drive is all the time. If you doubt it you kid yourself.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is for your own personal safety but they can use it against you when they need to.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The tin foil hat crew is out. I had a partner who wouldn't talk in the car unless it was turned off because she thought she was being recorded thru onstar. A real cuckoo bird I tell ya. Believe me, they don't use onstar to track anybody.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they want to know where you are then they can access onstar among other options. But, they can track your every move is they want to. All it takes is a request from a manager who thinks there may be a problem.