Get ready to be tracked!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jan 7, 2016 at 8:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Sales reps faking calls"! WHAT? You mean we have reps that fake calls?? I call bullshit on that one!! LLLLOOOLLLL! You dumb shits in HR! Of course we fake calls you shitheads! Hell, I have faked 50% or more of my calls the last 15 years, and you assholes will never catch me!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ has lost several lawsuits because of the unprofessional and discriminatory procedures followed by Human Resources. Interviewing only biased witnesses is just one of them. But it is a biggie.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about listening in or taping phone conversations unannounced? That was standard practice under one of our h.r. directors several years ago. They finally forced her worthless ass out.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly !!! Yeah when I was at Abbvie, they used this trick on the plant line workers Yup Yup News flash They do track you.

Baba BOOEY

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curious Did your parents have any children that lived ? You sound like a demented child with the mind of a 10 year old. Please get back in the cave ( mommys basement )
    Thanks

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strange response to post #41. Your post doesn't even make sense. I tell you what, get in your company car, hit the interstate, and run into a bridge abutment, and kill you sorry ass!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't this the bleached blond bimbo that used to haunt us at our meetings? I don't remember her name but she was sure irritating.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Either she will or the h.r. police will delete this because she is guilty and so are they of continuing this illegal practice of investigating employee behavior.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude or Dudette, Let it goe. I think the statute of limitations is up on anything she did to you.
    Besides, they marched her fat ass out years ago so she is no longer in a position to hurt anyone.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any old stewpot won't do. It is best to put it in a cast iron pressure cooker with rubber gasket and a screw down cover.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes my brother Boltok get me one from Uncle Kentaki Restaurant in Astana when they get shut down by tax police.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a totally worthless post. Please delete. Clearly AZ or any company doesn't give a rats *** due to some territories are so small, what are these people supposed to do??? Really just hang out all day at the Starbucks. Give it a rest, get a life people...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ human resources has broken the law in two ways, first they did frequently record phone conversations without making the party on the other end aware which is a direct violation of the Delaware State privacy laws. Second, they violated the Cash Call legal ruling that it is illegal for a third party to listen in on an investigation conducted by phone or in person without making all parties aware. This was common practice when I worked in H.R. and many of us questioned ethics of it but now it is clear that not only is it unethical, it is also illegal. We all need to know our legal rights because AZ will not look out for you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get back to Abbott/Abbvie board poser mole !

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the little Baby gonna cry ? Whaaa Whaaa

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is just one of the many unprofessional, unethical and illegal activities that have taken place in human resources over the years. The lawsuits settled out of court from wrongfully terminated employees are staggering. These settlements run in the millions of dollars. It is just another reason to out source our human resources to avoid improper or discriminatory and biased investigations that lead to wrongful terminations. There are several going on right now, some date back several years.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get your point but come on, the first rule we all learn is that you never never ever turn to H.R. for help on anything. You do not want them to even get to know your name.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of people knew that she was incompetent but nobody cared enough to bother. Finally they worked their way low enough on the food chain to take her out of the company. At least that is what I was told.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha, anyone who thinks they are being tracked clearly has no idea how understaffed and incompetent the IT department is in this company. They can't even get Skype to work. You think they have the time, resources, or know how to track, record, analyze, and report on rep locations?