Get ready to be tracked!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jan 7, 2016 at 8:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else hear about the "Routing Pilot Program?"

Just when I start to feel better about AZ as a company they do something that makes me cringe.

Seriously, who was behind this brainchild? The culture at AZ is by far the worst I've experienced in my career.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The what now? Where did you dream this up?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God, here we go again! Nobody has even heard of this so called program. AZ would never seriously track anyone, because what would they do if they find out 99% subscribe to the ALL DAY LIE? Nothing, that's what. We are like a chain, you remove one link (reps that lie about most of their calls) then the other link (DM's need people to "manage"), and so up the line. Soon, there would be huge gaps in the chain, and the chain would be useless.

No, there is no tracking because we all would have heard about it by now. Pascal, aka The French Fool, has given his blessing to SOV, so the more people we have, the better! For the time being anyway, we are bulletproof! I plan on about 2 calls today, and nice lunch with my spouse, and go to see the movie The Revenant this afternoon. Of course, I would have about 6 calls entered as well! Love me some AZ!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hellllooooo . we already are tracked. Cant turn off location services in veeva. They have mileage and tolls. Just do ur job loser.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The representatives have been tracked for the last 10 years.

The representatives are given some slack! But the bozos who sit at home w/o working for days at a time are sent packing. Face it, it is so easy! You can buy a thing to put in your boyfriend's car and know where his car is all the time for about $2.00 a month.

Perfectly legal for AZ to know where their car and computer is all the time.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ most definitely tracks people - they formerly called it -years ago- direct observation (DO). And they followed u LIVE. That's how reps got caught doing whatever they were doing -back in the day (early 2000's- the NEC days!!!)
    Y'all r crazy if u do not believe.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is totally true! They track nothing because they would have to deal with it, and believe me, they don't want to! Just don't go overboard with lying about your calls. Just use a little common sense and you will be fine. I know, I've done it over 15 years!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you read the AZ policies. There is something in there for everyone including the CEO.
    The truth is that they don't routinely track people but when someone puts a target on your back and wants you to leave, they will find or create whatever they need in the way of policy violations to fire you. And if they don't feel comfortable enough with their trumped up charges, then they will offer you a mutual separation and force you to sign a secrecy agreement stating you will not discuss the facts of the case and will not sue AZ. For all of that they will give you a nice settlement but you are still out of a job.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right right right!

OK to not show up for work on time. (I'm posting this hoping enough of you follow my advice that the radar doesn't pick me up.

:) you're a trusted employee here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is ridiculous about this is, if they do track, they are not getting the whole picture. So what is someone comes home early one day! What about all the days they got home late? Reps can sit in a parking lot, be tracked and not actually be working. They might just be sitting there talking to their wife on the phone!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is ridiculous about this is, if they do track, they are not getting the whole picture. So what is someone comes home early one day! What about all the days they got home late? Reps can sit in a parking lot, be tracked and not actually be working. They might just be sitting there talking to their wife on the phone!

BANG :D BANG ....THUD

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It all depends on if you have a target on your back. If they are watching you and putting together documents to support firing you, using tracking may be just one item in the document trove. Good luck fighting it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you out of your minds??!

You have been tracked for the last decade AT LEAST. They know what you're doing, and they have every right to track the car they own and pay gas for.

I can buy a thing on the internet and track my girlfriend for $50.00 plus $5.00 a month. Slip it in her trunk and I can see everywhere she goes in her car.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are you out of your mind?

Tracking is easy. Storing millions of data points across the globe every minute of every day is the task. Not worth the expense.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely correct! They don't want to know or have to deal with the fact that a huge, huge percentage of us lie like dogs about calls. Too much to have to deal with. It's all one big facade! Enjoy it! Relax! Go to a movie on Monday afternoon. You are safe, believe me!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then you'll see my address 20 times. Did you know she likes it in her shit pipe ?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. AZ has a special secret wing in the Delaware office. I've scoped it out. Armies of secret service looking dudes in long trench coats, sunglasses, and the brim of their hats pulled down low enter a secured entrance with a special password they have to decode every morning before the tape self destructs. Their job? To sit in front of computer screens and track the movements of thousands of reps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No,they monitor everyone in the stalls in the bathrooms through tiny cameras embedded in the ceiling tile.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct. they do not routinely track everyone. But, they do track people who have been targeted by their manager for removal. If your manager wants to get rid of you, AZ has the means to find enough to fire you. They could fire anyone for anything from violating any one of their numerous policies and that includes the CEO. If they want you gone then you will be gone.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your sampled calls are date and location stamped. Location can't turned off in veeva. The IPad is always an active GPS device. While they are not actively tracking us all if they get a whiff of something inappropriate they can quickly track you. Do you honestly think that they would have thousands of largely unsupervised employees wandering around without some kind of control in place. Just do your job and there is nothing to worry about.