Get ready NBU

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Aug 24, 2016 at 8:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Next week starts the onslaught of micro management the likes we've never seen before. The numbers are down so of course it's the Sales Force's fault. Ipad use tracking, call tracking, RD'S are going to be ridiculous, goals are jacked. Double digit revenue and sales growth for Q2 yet the nation didn't hit goal. It's absolutely the sales reps' faults.

Ahhhhhhh big pharma.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF happened with this BU? It used to be great around here. People made bonuses, we hit our numbers,meetings were fun, then that witch KK rolled into town and now we're suffering in her wake while she moved on to fuck up another division.

Pathetic!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't think they are already tracking ipad presentation usage as well as call tracking??? We've already heard about call averages on a daily basis. Attainment is down-if you haven't seen this coming and already been doing it your head is in the sand.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Goals are unattainable. Know of 4 reps on my team actively interviewing this quarter. Lowest I've seen morale in long time.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS. Company screwed up yet again on getting bonuses out on time! Why can't Corp get their shit together and let us know these things??? Don't tell us bonuses are to be this week and then all of a sudden say sorry that was a rumor, we made a mistake. Ridiculous !!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that what the SLM was about?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My total bonus earned this year is less than one quarterly bonus last year. I've been completely screwed with goals. I don't understand why they do this to reps. At this point I'm Happy to spend my field time looking for new jobs. Find someone else to try to grow vyvanse 25% qtr in a generic market with Crappy coverage cuz it ain't me

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh no, please don't tell me it's you red who is the lone defender on here?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am beyond sick of harassing email from my RD about call average, motivational emails that just aren't and the energy from upper management is like panic which is very unattractive

Chill the f*** out. When your stock price is driving your heart, it's a problem. Too much Pressure to perform is making people crack

Reps will all leave and then it will make matters worse. Stop giving reps busy work to try all these new initiatives and let us freaking make calls instead!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

eyelove that the NBU has driven business but will be donating their Q3 bonus money to pay for Rachel.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much you wanna bet at the next national meeting Kathy starts telling people how she's besties with Jennifer and how they both have so much in common. Typical vapid Cs!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is going to win tonight, Southern Cal or Bama? I am placing a hefty bet on the Trojans.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, so Jennifer is getting paid big bucks to talk about her dry eyes. Any you really think a lot of people are going to pay $5K to use eye drops? Or insurance companies are going to pay all that money for dry eyes? Any what products are you selling? Driving around from 11-2 each day to drop off info at doctors offices about a really expensive eye drop? I don't get it. I'm not that smart, but this sounds like a train wreck up ahead.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You jealous bc you didn't make the team? Why don't you worry about yourself and your own drug