Gery Fettuccine & Eggs Benedict...

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Aug 11, 2015 at 6:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure hope you two play your best cards tomorrow. My guess is a pair of 2s jack high.
    Can't wait to see your bluff get called and the both of you off the table for good.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's going down tomorrow?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like quite a dish...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well if you like your food cold, bland, and generally uninteresting then yes it is quite good.
    Absolutely not one good thing has come from either one of these two.

GM will now have his 2nd round of layoffs since gracing us with his presence. His answer to everything = raise prices therefore pissing off customers, therefore jeopardizing relationships, therefore losing business. But its OK because he'll just raise prices again. When that doesn't cover all the lost business he'll just cut jobs & people.
    KB ...well I don't know what she does? Anyone, anyone. I've never heard of her in any market, meeting any customers, had any influence on any sales or worked with any reps. She goes to AAO/ASRCS/AOO but doesn't even attend customer dinners or lunches (which is a good thing) Solid job KB, you should be the next GM when he gets promoted for his stellar achievments.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kate who?

What is happening tomorrow? Heard calls are on friday.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KB is to busy coming up with another cheer! "We are PHARMA".. I love her motivation at meetings. "Hey Team, we need each rep to have 50 more Ciprodex RX a week to reach our goal (might I add in non-swimming season). Wow that was brilliant KB and last meeting this Einstein idea was shared "just make 3 more target calls a day".

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will reps still find out on the 21st or sooner?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As predicted another complete and utter failure for these 2.
    Over the next 2 days it will be laid out just how bad. Good luck everyone.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things will not get better until the Pharma GM is gone. He does not get it (Alcon business) at all. I wish you could all hear this guy at home office...zero respect from other GMs or VPs. His hires have been awful and those people don't understand Alcon, ophthalmology, customers, or the the sales force. When these folks walk the halls it's an absolute joke.
    Have fun wrecking the castle.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They hurt people this week and they specifically targeted several of those they wanted out. Look at the names of who was let go, look at the tenures and positions. It's as obvious as the nose on their lying faces. How do you cut some reps and post the exact same position and geography the next day for applicants!? Disgraceful.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But Kate is making the WIN group relevant at Alcon

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honest to God is there anyone more incompetent than Kate? I'm embarrassed this person is our "leader"....that actually just made my laugh typing it. Buehler? Is anybody home? Is anyone paying attention to how bad the field views her? You will NEVER repair morale with her in charge. Never.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"We are Pharma, we are Pharma"

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pure fiction her BS email yesterday....are they truly this disconnected? amazing

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know I'll get bashed for this but I see progress.
    Small steps but improvement is being made.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope this is a joke! Put down your pink glass of Kool-aid you Beta!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't like your 10k raise?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8k or 10k doesn't begin to fix this mess. It would take a lot more than that for me to start drinking the kool-aid. You are easily bought.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you didn't want a raise and prefer not to have an extra 10k?
    It has nothing to do with buying into a complete fix or drinking kool aid, it's just a small step in the right direction. If you can't admit that then you have your own issues.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can't fix stupid! It's not a raise you jackass, it's shifting our commission payouts to a salary!