Generic Androgel on the Way!!!! Testim Rules

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2009 at 12:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^This.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh shit this is funny. hahahah, t and weight relate but not correlate. I pick things up, I put things down, oh shit youre killing me. hahaha

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

learn2research bro

correlate means there is a direct connection. 1 step. like between your kids and their mom (your cousin)

relate means there is a connection of more than one step. like between your kids and your cousin's brother.

i am dissapoint

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh shit this is funny. I disappoint. I pick things up. I put things down. haha youre killing me

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for a troll, you sure are boring. kind of dim too.

step up bro. you are a pharmaceutical professional after all.

you are sort of a big deal.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am retired and insured under a federal program. I see some of this started at least 4 years ago, and still NO generic androgel that I know of. I have used this product with a decent copay of about $50 tops. Now I go to have it refilled and am told the 'new copay structure' requires a different copay for tier 3 and tier 4 medications (the big dogs on Optima's rate structure)... suddenly my androgel copay is over $360 under this 'percentage' copay until i reach an annual max of $3000. I don't have that kind of money, having high blood pressure, diabetes, kidney failure yadda yadda yadda and consequently take a number of medications. Low t is not my only problem obviously, but I most certainly see a huge difference since I have run out and been unable to refill it!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask your doc to recommend a compounding pharmacy that can compound generic testosterone prescription. It is much much much cheaper as it uses generic ingredients.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want a drug from a compounding pharmacy? You realize those places are not inspected or controlled at all. Most are very dirty places. Did you hear about the menengitis outbreak in MA? That was from a compounding pharmacy.

You are stupid to use a compounded drug when there is a safe, approved equivalent.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true anymore. Compounding must be done in GMP facilities. That means no more back of the store compounding, but it will still be out there and will increase in use as insurance will cover it now that is is going to be made in GMP facilities.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im guessing you didnt hear about the recent meningitis issue out of cambridge compounding pharmacy. Hardly a GMP kind of place

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is the reason why they insist on GMP because of that breakout. It is new legislation, but keep being a smart ass. It has gotten really far I can see.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cost for three pumps per day of 1.62 of Androgel

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Angro Gel did not work well for me, because it irritated my skin, and I did not see the increases in testosterone I was expecting. I decided to try something herbal, and went with the Dr Max Powers Testpsterone Booster, since its over the counter (I bought online), and this worked WAY better than andro gel for me. .. .no more gross smelling lotion...my girlfriend hated androgel

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yahooooooii