Generic Androgel on the Way!!!! Testim Rules

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2009 at 12:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Androgel sucks, it never worked for me at all, Axiron worked but now I am hearing if you get it close to your chest its bad. Does it really matter where I put it or does it have to be the armpits?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im on Oxford LIberty Plan which costs me $1,000 month, and my Androgel costs me $273/month because my copay is 50%. So, you are very lucky.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I use Cernos gel.........it is the same as Androgel. I get 98 packets for $299. I get it from a Canadian online pharmacy. It seems there are generics outside the US that are not available here. Good luck to all!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Online what? Are you still using AOL chatrooms as well?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am currently using fortesta. No smell like testem. I used androgel before. androgel didnt work. testem kinda worked smell was always there. fortesta looks like i have to use max dose to get benefit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uuuhhh....fire bad....uuuuuhhh.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The smell I do not know about the rest of you ,but the smell has gotten me some on several occasions , complete strangers of the female gender have approached me and ask what are you wearing you smell so good do you mind if I smell you. I was checking out at home depot one day the girl at the register said wow what is that you have on , I said what are you talking about , she said that smell what is it ? I said that's just me , well she said can I smell you I said sure well she started smelling me , the people behind did not know what was going on. And she could not help herself , so After she got off work she smelled me all over my body. It was a good day . It's funny the only women that does not like the smell is my wife, she will not come near me after I put it on . Great product!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Im 31 and I can't afford all these dr visits is there any way I can get testosterone cream or pills without prescription some one plz help

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lose weight and you might feel better. Look in the mirror and do something for yourself. Be responsible.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drink 20oz of fresh bull urine straight from the source at least 3xs a day.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not just quit switching from one goop to another. They are all the same, and I know from experience. I switched to Testopel 2 years ago and it changed my life. I get them twice a year and my levels are double what I had on these gels. And the insurance covered it 100%. Truly a life changing drug!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmm....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

true, true, true every gel is growing but this one.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey asshole, theyve been on the market for almost two years, now go back under the rock you came from!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I use Testopel instead of sloppy, smelly gels. It's great!

16. craige66

craige66 Guest

Testopel is pretty good. Some guys just prefer gel and the absorption through the skin. Easy routine after an shower in the morning. I get a generic version of Androgel from androRXshop and that seems to suit me well. It's the same active ingredient per 4oz bottle, but cheaper.

Generic AndroGel isn't on the market yet, officially. Atleast to my knowledge.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you find there stuff? I've used AndroGel 1% for 6 months and I find that works but is awfully expensive on my insurance even with co-pay. Do you get the same results with the gen?

18. craige66

craige66 Guest

Yeah, that's why I switched a few months ago. They run out of stock, but I usually buy around 4 at a time. Their formula (inactive ingredients) changes sometimes but only consistency. I've been having my t-levels tested and they are rising stably. Androrxshop does a good job for what they are reproducing and it gives me great results even now. Get a bottle and let me know your results, I'd be interested.

I'm going to start up a diff cycle soon so I may get off it for a small amount of time, but will be back on it in 2 months.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, you're a smart one, you think low T correlates with weight....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you must be new here.

low t correlates with high fat, but not necessarily high weight. high fat does correlate with high weight, so t and weight are related but not correlated. high fat also correlates with metabolic syndrome, which correlates with low t.

do you even lift bro?