GEN MED DESTROYING CV!!!

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Sep 4, 2015 at 2:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep throwing the Contract reps under the bus! Trying to give yourself job security. My Amgen counterpart is already complaining about the gen med reps. Please get over yourself and stop blaming. I bet the entire CV will be gone in a year.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate to say I told you so.....BUT.....I TOLD YOU SO!! Stop hiring more people. Get off of our backs with this stupid routing. Remember the Prolia launch!! It will take 2-4 hours in a total office call to get people on the drug. It is a new BIOLOGIC in a space that hasn't given an injection before!! Remember the Prolia launch?? This is why there are so few initial Prolia reps, who were all fantastic!! The company ran them off with this bull and it is happening again right before our very eyes!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Previous poster is completely correct. And remember that a few in the portal doesn't mean Rx. Most will be rejected.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to learn how to read. I have already spelled out on how to get patients in the hub. Read other people's posts, similar messages: it takes 2-4 hrs in offices to get things done right. It will take multiple visits in a week. 9 calls a day is not the way!!

You are a loser because you refuse to learn from people who already has experience. This is not a pod monkey drug.

Look at the green team experiment. Only 10-15% were kept because the rest were a waste of resources.

History will repeat itself!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am glad I don't work for you. Typical Merck manager mentality. That is part if the problem.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gen Med is full of managers that are overbearing and unrealistic with their expectations. The CV reps are also getting hammered by their leadership because of Corlanor being slow to take off. No one is a winner here right now!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Job security? You are new to Amgen. There is no such thing in ANY business unit. There has been a layoff in every business unit in the last 3 years!

CV will definitely be "right sized" in 2016. At the end of day, reps from CV and CSO will be cut. That is why many don't work together well and are looking out for themselves.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen will receive severance pay and CSO will not. It makes a difference at the end of the day.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely not the place to be

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calm the heck down fools. If Amgen doesn't realize this is going to take time then so be it.
    Ya can't just send us out there and expect quick results. Physician/prescriber access is brutal. It's going to take a year to cultivate the access and relationships needed to get results.
    Yeah, there are A LOT of problems & getting a patient started is the biggest one. Amgen has to figure out how to make the process easier. Whatever they need to do, it's got to be done.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem with the CV division are the AZ rep's!!!!!

anyone AZ related is holding things back...management included

I put in a total of about 6-8 hours on a good week making calls and I dominate the CV Amgen rep's....they just want to sample drop....

Also, the inventiv rep's are hands down better @ selling than the Amgen CV

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

REALLY? Please explain the lack of revenue the Inventiv reps have brought in? Senior leadership is on the hot seat for hiring you slackers-FACT

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haters

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like Gen Med is still destroying CV---as predicted--go back to dropping off Crestor samples you talentless hacks!!!